Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
With our beloved @Bea-FL and her DH in attendance to cheer him on, I have some great news!

Drum Roll please...

Today, at the Ocala Dog show Belgian Tervuren Regional Specialty, Geordi, Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission, CA, TKN, CGC, was handled expertly by his breeder to Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's for a 5 point major!!! This is a big deal in dog shows! He is now, with very limited showing, 1/2 way to his Championship!!! To say I am on cloud nine tonight is an understatement. Possibly another 5 point major tomorrow, but ya never know!!

Go GMan!!
:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And the in person hugs are always special!
I'm so glad we got to see you and the pups and your DH again. A super special day for sure! I loved watching him. He was was such a good boy in the ring :wub:. And to witness two wins :banana:.

And the hugs…I always love the hugs :wub:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
With our beloved @Bea-FL and her DH in attendance to cheer him on, I have some great news!

Drum Roll please...

Today, at the Ocala Dog show Belgian Tervuren Regional Specialty, Geordi, Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission, CA, TKN, CGC, was handled expertly by his breeder to Winner's Dog and Best of Winner's for a 5 point major!!! This is a big deal in dog shows! He is now, with very limited showing, 1/2 way to his Championship!!! To say I am on cloud nine tonight is an understatement. Possibly another 5 point major tomorrow, but ya never know!!

Go GMan!!

I'm gonna say it again! GOOD boy, Geordi! I get so tickled everytime he wins another step. I almost feeling like he's one of mine!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa

Drum Roll please...

Go GMan!!

Congratulations !!!!:thumbs:
Can you share a picture of him for me???? :)

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
23622013_1964235363788593_5629724433058359423_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hoping ecf starts working better on tapatalk again. Not having Participated threads working is a drag.

Blecch weather right now, should be changing to snow in the next few hours. We do have our lake effect snow warning, pretty sure I'll stay home tomorrow instead of fighting a bad commute.

Time to do some rozting [emoji5]

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
It's been a grand weekend! Geordi and his breeder did it again today, Winner's Dog for a 4 point major. 2 dogs didn't show, so it went from 5 points to 4 (NOT!!!! complaining, a major is a major!!). The girl got Best of Winners (5 points in girls so if Gman went BOW he would have earned 5 points), which is fine because a major IS a major!! I am not going to quibble over 1 measly point!

So we went from having 3 points and needing both majors to having both majors and needing only 3 points!! These points can be earned 1 at a time, a 2 and a 1 (or any combination), or a 3-5 point major!! More than the needed 15 points for a Championship are perfectly fine. Shows in Brooksville, FL in January, so we shall see.... Then I will let him finish growing up (he will be 3 the end of March but still a very immature) and I can show him for his Grand Championship as a "Special" (finished Champion). While he is continuing to mature, we will work on obedience and other fun stuff.

So if anyone is looking for me you can find me on cloud 9. I got Geordi got 2 new toys so he is a happy boy!

Congratulations !!!!:thumbs:
Can you share a picture of him for me???? :)
Funny you should ask, just got one. This is his breeder and Geordi yesterday.
upload_2017-11-19_19-19-50.jpeg

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
It's been a grand weekend! Geordi and his breeder did it again today, Winner's Dog for a 4 point major. 2 dogs didn't show, so it went from 5 points to 4 (NOT!!!! complaining, a major is a major!!). The girl got Best of Winners (5 points in girls so if Gman went BOW he would have earned 5 points), which is fine because a major IS a major!! I am not going to quibble over 1 measly point!

So we went from having 3 points and needing both majors to having both majors and needing only 3 points!! These points can be earned 1 at a time, a 2 and a 1 (or any combination), or a 3-5 point major!! More than the needed 15 points for a Championship are perfectly fine. Shows in Brooksville, FL in January, so we shall see.... Then I will let him finish growing up (he will be 3 the end of March but still a very immature) and I can show him for his Grand Championship as a "Special" (finished Champion). While he is continuing to mature, we will work on obedience and other fun stuff.

So if anyone is looking for me you can find me on cloud 9. I got Geordi got 2 new toys so he is a happy boy!

Funny you should ask, just got one. This is his breeder and Geordi yesterday.
View attachment 701413

Stunningly handsome:)!!!
Congrats on the excellent show!

He's slightly more regal than our lunes [emoji5]
ca02a33bfe48d47f8494f91b84989f12.jpg

Your baby is precious and beautiful. LOVE those eyes! :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
We ended up with just a handful of inches of snow as of this morning, so I went in to the office. The expense report for my trip was fun -- I loathe the system we switched to, counter-intuitive, slow.

I'm continuing to enjoy the Pulse bf/Pulse 24 RDA combination, it just plain works nice. The new Digiflavor Pharoah mini RTA variant looks worth a look. For a tank-based setup, the Oceanus/Ammit 25 is doing great.

BatteryJunction is due to get more Sanyo 20700b in stock within two weeks. They're 4000 mAh, although only 15A -- I really like them for sub 50W use.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
For anyone interested in a pulse bf, see Myvpro at 10 EST tonight - $20, quantities limited. The kit version, with a pulse 24, is $30. No 20700 batteries provided, but they include an 18650 adapter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread