Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I must say. Y'all have successfully lost me.
lol - one of the things we are talking about is some more esoteric DIY coil/ wire types for rda (rebuildable dripping atomizers) - claptons, fused claptons, alien claptons, tiger wire, et al - are some variations on wire/ coil builds used... a lot of the rest is simply banter and shenaniganatin... you can't get lost, we saved ya a seat on the bus :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I must say. Y'all have successfully lost me.

So sorry, @Futurern .. We don't know what terms and what level of experience you are at. Please tell us where you are in your journey, and we'll accelerate you at the quickest pace you find comfortable. Don't want to start you on the Durian if you have yet to try the Beef and Broccoli...

Reactions: dcfluegel

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
So sorry, @Futurern .. We don't know what terms and what level of experience you are at. Please tell us where you are in your journey, and we'll accelerate you at the quickest pace you find comfortable. Don't want to start you on the Durian if you have yet to try the Beef and Broccoli...

baby steps my brothers baby steps

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
haveing a sligtly melancholy night, i have my allison crouse station going on pandora. a little quiet music to enhance the mood

I'm not permitted "moods" anymore. I switched from Pandora (apparently, I was listening too much without payment? cut off by 2nd week of each month) to IHeart. IHeart is a lil trickier to set up multiple stations to allow for "moods". I've resorted to the generic "My Favorites" station, and it will just randomly go from Die Antwoord to Eryka Badu and then to The Scorpions in literally, a song. I guess that's what I get for being both frugal, and diverse..

Reactions: wvloony

Futurern

Feb 11, 2016
South Carolina
Lol I'm a brand new vaper. Just bought my first Kangertech. So please be gentle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread