Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Unfortunately I'm stuck on tanks from 4 years ago! I need to find something newer and stick with it.
If they work for you stick with it. I have an RDA I have used from 3 years ago. It works just fine and I love it. Used it yesterday in fact. It is a no name RDA for like 5 bucks. It has nostalgia for me.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Turkey 'n' dumplings
yummmmmmm

Fell on the floor laughing.

RIP to one funny and heck of a comedian. You will always be listened too in our house friend. I know one thing, He Is Making Heaven Funnier By THE Moment.
Jup, my son loves him. Hope him and John Pinette are up there makin God laugh, cuz everyone down here is pizzin Him off! :lol:

Da morning's run:
3ad49af15291ff84f8968b22b03cb5b3.jpg

I ended up Rozting 4 PNG Arokara along with the Angel Mountain. Puppies liked the Angel Mountain beans [emoji5]
yummmmmmm

So, his name shall be SAMPSON (a.k.a. Sam) He's quite strong and puts up wif teh BDD.
Just don't ever cut his furz off! :D I liked Blitz, but derrrrrr wuzn't thinkin bout Blitzen. Was thinking football blitz! :facepalm:

Someday - I'm hoping BDD will chillax and just let teh kitteh make himself at home. BDD is wound up so tight - "I. want. teh. kitteh. to. play. wif. me." (After I snifficate him, of course.) I'm hoping a couple of weeks will calm the dog down, and then we can let kitteh run more freely. He is starting to stick paws in the dawg's face (although that's not a lot of deterrent at this point :p )
You should see the terrier-ist investigating my gd's hamster! He doesn't hurt her, but wants to sniff her so much he flips her over and over. Gotta be careful. He just wants to play........no matter he's 100 times bigger than she is!

Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1%
Dairy Milk (TPA) 2%
French Vanilla (TPA) 5%
Marzipan (FA) .5%
Toasted Almond (TPA) 5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1%
oh that sounds really good. I have 3 of those (only one by the maker you list). I did copy the recipe, but doesn't sound like I'll be trying it anywhere in the near future.

Good morning and happy Monday. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine went good. I did end up getting a couple vape related items for "black friday weekend". Got my husband a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast tank for 9.99 and an Aspire Cleito for the same price. Jwraps had buy one get one free so got us both a wrap for our Cuboids. Merry Christmas to us :p
kewl! What a nice win! My son got a call from his boss yesterday (on his birthday) to inform him he'd won a $100.00 gift card at work. Not sure if it's like a Visa gc or a restaurant gc. But either way was such a nice surprise for him.

Ok.........since I wished him a happy birthday yesterday..........shouldn't he have wished me a happy labor day???? :p

I know KAZ usually brings out the drinks, but this morning I think we needz moarz Kawfee:

Alright slinging them out to everyone!: View attachment 617545 View attachment 617543
Yes please...........make mine a triple!

I actually took phone calls for that one year. I loved it. We got to tell the kiddos that Santa has not even left yet and he was getting the reindeer a workout so they could fly in the coming days. It was a pleasure to do that for the kiddos. One of the funnest and funniest events I have ever been a part of.
that is sooooooooooo kewl!!!

Okie dokie... back to give y'all an update. :)
My mom and sisters/BILs/niece/nephews came down for the holiday, and I absolutely enjoyed spending time with them! We drank a bit too much on a few nights, but we all had a wonderful time and enjoyed catching up.

On the down side. My Darling Bride had two extremely scary insulin reactions. Blood sugar dropped to 34 on two separate occasions. The first time was Thanksgiving morning. Her alarm went off, and she was ignoring it. I shook her and she rolled over towards it but didn't shut it off. I got up and walked around the bed to turn off the alarm, and she was still unresponsive. I was more than a little worried about that, so I grabbed her glucometer and did a blood sugar test. It was 34, so I managed to get some sugar in her and she started to perk up a bit. It scares me, because if no one had intervened, there is a very high chance that she could have died that day. :(
Then, on Saturday, she tried to get out of bed and fell down. She hit her head on an antique table that she has under the window. I jumped out of bed as soon as I heard her fall and she was looking at me with a pretty blank expression. Then she tried to get up and was kneeling next to the bed and trying to use the side of the bed to support her so that she could stand. Then she started having what I can only refer to as seizures, and she was slamming her face into the mattress. I got behind her to prevent her from backing up at all, because while slamming your face into a mattress can be uncomfortable... it is far more comfortable than slamming your face into the side rail of a sleigh bed! I managed to hold her there and reach for her cell phone to dial 911. The EMTs showed up and checked her out. In the process, they did a blood sugar test and she was 34 again! We got some sugar in her, and then she refused to go to the ER. She says there is no need since it was all blood sugar related. Fortunately, she has appointments with a couple of her doctors tomorrow, so she'll get a pretty good check up.

Hope y'alls holiday went a bit smoother than mine! ;):wub:
(((((((((((Kaezz)))))))))))))) Praise God you were there and awake. Of course, I spect you sleep pretty light. She just shouldn't have to deal with that on top of everything else. All my love and constant prayers to you and her sweetheart!!!

Shipped Thursday, and it's now back where it started...
oh good grief :facepalm:

Unfortunately I'm stuck on tanks from 4 years ago! I need to find something newer and stick with it.
Jup, I agree, if you like em and they work........why not. Newer is NOT always better!

Good mornin all! Need to dive into a tub of coffee, and drink my way out!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Good morning Krewe! :)

Good morning, SweetPea! I pray that the day treats you well. :wub:

Good morning. Needz moar Kawfee.

Nope... Needz moar Bourbon!

(((((((((((Kaezz)))))))))))))) Praise God you were there and awake. Of course, I spect you sleep pretty light. She just shouldn't have to deal with that on top of everything else. All my love and constant prayers to you and her sweetheart!!!

{{{{{{{{{{Deb}}}}}}}}}} Actually, I usually sleep pretty hard, but I guess that I'm just kind of still listening for certain things in my sleep... anything out of place on her side of the bed will disturb me. But a tornado could rip through my front yard and I prolly wouldn't even stir! :lol: Thank you, Darlin'! Much love to you as well! :wub::wub::wub:

on second thought........ 86 the tub of java........... think me and my hot water doggle are gonna go to bed.

Finally gonna get a bit of rest? I figured that you'd already slept once this month... ;) Love ya, Darlin'... rest well. :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
G'Morninz! ZOMG - icky start to the day. Drive out of town (not too far) to a client's office to work on upgrade. Discover their server is not "new" enough to accept the installation (which didn't happen until the very friggin' end of the process :p ) Tuck tail between legs and come back to town.... Thankfully, they're GREAT peeps, and VERY understanding..... They know it will be taken care of.....

Good morning everyone.
I was re-invited to the list. I'll try to check in as often as I can.

WOOT! HAI! Long time no see :) Pop in whenever you're able. PrincessDee is in TEH HAUS!!!

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
G'Morninz! ZOMG - icky start to the day. Drive out of town (not too far) to a client's office to work on upgrade. Discover their server is not "new" enough to accept the installation (which didn't happen until the very friggin' end of the process :p ) Tuck tail between legs and come back to town.... Thankfully, they're GREAT peeps, and VERY understanding..... They know it will be taken care of.....

WOOT! HAI! Long time no see :) Pop in whenever you're able. PrincessDee is in TEH HAUS!!!

LMAO of at the upgrade? Not being critical here and hindsight always 20/20, but did the people handing you the upgrade not tell you what you were getting into?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
We use the memory above 256MB for a coupla virtual disks -- it really speeds up DBASE III. There's enough horsepower to also work on a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet and a WordPerfect document, it only takes a couple seconds to switch between tasks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread