Kayfun v3.1 ES by SvoeMesto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a problem with vapor production on this. When I take a lung hit, the pull is really tight and find it impossible to do. I have to vape it like smoking a regular cigarette. I try to inhale it like a dripping atty..but the pull is still very tight. I seen other vids where people do lung hits on it and i find it impossible.. even after loosen the air hole screw. any suggestions?

Last edited:
i have a problem with vapor production on this. When I take a lung hit, the pull is really tight and find it impossible to do. I have to vape it like smoking a regular cigarette. I try to inhale it like a dripping atty..but the pull is still very tight. I seen other vids where people do lung hits on it and i find it impossible.. even after loosen the air hole screw. any suggestions?

Hey allcoud. Couple things it could be. Blow into the air hole, does air freely escape out the mouth piece? On the next rebuild, do the same with only the deck and collector tank assembled. You may have some obstruction in the air pathway. Finally, can you take a picture or describe your build. Could be that you have too much wicking material in the chamber blocking you air pathways.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I noticed that the hole on the supplied drip tip is very small and restrictive, so in installed the drip tip adapter and used the drip tip from my protank II. It was like adding a cold air intake on my CR-Z. Was able to inhale much more vapor, and the drip tip didn't heat up as much. Will probably end up drilling out the hole of the supplied tip. I find my self saying damn!!! a lot now. Definitely have to cut down on my nic level now, takes almost an hour to come down from my vape break at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread