• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kazoo store front

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
ok, we got to stop in. not a bad place. Very tiny corner of the machine shop or whatever it's attached to, but it's full of stock, good stuff, and the juice we got is great ("killah vanilla" or somethin like that .. ) owner says he's going to be moving to a bigger nicer location asap, so that's great for him:D

That's great for everyone. Imagine having a vape lounge right here in MI.!
I got to spend some time talking to James at the BBQ last Saturday (he and cozzi showed up early and helped set up tables).
He's a really good guy. I wish him all the success in the world.

lariders

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
MI
I have been using the kr808d1. That is what I have really used from day one. I really have know idea what’s out there or what would be a good fit. there seems like there is just so much. This is another reason I wanted to attend the GTG.

I have a buddy that got a ego T last week. it seems kind of nice, but at 3.2 volts I think I would need 3.7 like I have now. The tank system seems nice also, but I fear they might leak. he also got the kvs ego T style.

As of now I use cartomizers on my kr808d1. A mod sounds like it might work good around the house for something extra, but that confuses me even more, with the tanks, maf, bottom feed, and other stuff. Any ideas for me? I am one of those people that all most need to see things to really understand it.

On a side note I was in your neck of the woods last week. MIS.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
We should meet. I have a few mods you could check out. I have a 5 volt GLV2 you could try. The ones I actually still use are my original Buzz variable volt and my Buzz Pro VV. VV is the only way to go IMO these days. Why limit yourself? The Pro has an adjustment wheel so it's easy to use.
I have some 3.7 volt mods too. I have a Chuck and a box mod I built about a month after I started vaping that still works like a champ. Cost me a little over six bucks and took less than an hour to make.
I could show you some stuff. You're near Lansing, right?

lariders

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2011
MI
Yes I am in Lansing. I don’t think a mod is really going to work for me that good right now. I like the smaller size and would not want to carry around a bigger box or tube. I am on the go a lot, and like something that will slip right into my pocket. The higher volts don’t do much for me, I have a 5v pass-through and really don’t care for it as much. I have used a ego t and that I think is 3.3v and that was not enough. I really seem to like the 3.7 on my 808d1. From looking around a tank of some kind seems like it might work good if it does not leak all over. It would be fun to make a mod for around the house. My wife also uses the 808 and it works best if you use the same thing. She said she will never use a box, so it sounds like a mod for her will not happen (yet) . She did say it would be great if she could tell how much battery life is left and how much juice she has left. I do everything for her, as far as charging filling fixing and so on. I was looking at the ego t style that kvs sells, but that is only 3.3v then I seen lea cig has a tank setup that is 3.7v, but I know nothing about this stuff. I would also like to be able to carry a few cartomizers with me also. I would really like to keep the boss happy if I can.

oldpaintdoc

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2011
Allegan, Michigan
I have been wanting to stop in and check this store out. I am thinking about upgrading, but I am really confused still about all this stuff and don’t know what to get. Funny how I am at almost 4 months and still lost.
Stopped in KVS(Kalamazoo Vapor Shop) today to check it out.
Easy Location.
Great guys for sure. Very helpful and patient with this newb.
Upgraded vGo with a 501-T atty and black tank.
Got 5 pack of KVS tobacco flavor sampler. So far only vaped the OMFG flavor. Great stuff.
KVS is now my goto shop.
Highly recommend KVS to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread