Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
By the way, I wouldn't have nominated Sesame Candy if I didn't know that TPA has a black sesame flavoring. You have enough to do mixing the flavors in the perfect proportions without having to create them from scratch.

As I understand it, the black seeds taste similar to the yellow ones except, sometimes, stronger.

miller552

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Texas
thegeneralagent.com
I'm thinking of a couple:

Finger me good - crown (Whiskey) and butter shots - it's an awsome drink at the bars!

and Colorado Bulldog - Kahlua, coke, and cream - could be quite a vape.

But I could really use a good menthol tobacco flavor like the analog Red Buck Light menthol (mini cigars that I have 5 1/2 cartons of in the freezer!

Dear Mixtress, can we pppleeasse:nun: have more ICE CREAM flavors:drool:, :drool:, and more:drool:

That seems to be pretty commonly requested and should be easy, maybe we'll start with some "Bait A" samples on new Ice Cream flavors soon :) I forget but one of the 2 most consumed Ice Cream days falls in the dead of Winter which I always found ODD so it should be right up KBV's alley :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
That seems to be pretty commonly requested and should be easy, maybe we'll start with some "Bait A" samples on new Ice Cream flavors soon :) I forget but one of the 2 most consumed Ice Cream days falls in the dead of Winter which I always found ODD so it should be right up KBV's alley :)

Fun Fact: Ingredients used in ice cream actually serve to RAISE your body temperature. The "making you colder" effect of ice cream is only short term as you are putting your body in direct contact with something cold, but once the digestive system kicks in, it bounces your body temperature up.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Fun Fact: Ingredients used in ice cream actually serve to RAISE your body temperature. The "making you colder" effect of ice cream is only short term as you are putting your body in direct contact with something cold, but once the digestive system kicks in, it bounces your body temperature up.

You are a font of knowledge, my friend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread