Keep it 100 - Pink Burst has changed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
Sacramento CA
I have been vaping Pink burst by Keep it 100 for like 2 years now daily and I love it so fruity and always sweet and delicious. I have had a few bad bottles from places I don't usually order from but if I go to a reliable site it is always perfect but I just bought two bottles from a reliable source that are not good at all. The juice is darker than usual and harsh and theirs a fruity peachy element missing. Anyone else have that experience, box has changed too. Any other Pink Burst Fans? Anyone else notice a change in them? Love to all #WeVapeWeVote

Attachments

• PINK BURST 2.jpg
    PINK BURST 2.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 32

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I've never tried Pink Burst, but I do see it's widely available. Are there dates printed on the bottles or packaging?

It appears this juice is described as a strawberry starburst type flavor. It just so happens there are a lot of recipes for this. Pink Starburst by Amy (aka Red Starburst) seems to be one of the more popular recipes.

Last edited:

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
    Sacramento CA
    I've never tried Pink Burst, but I do see it's widely available. Are there dates printed on the bottles or packaging?

It appears this juice is described as a strawberry starburst type flavor. It just so happens there are a lot of recipes for this. Pink Starburst by Amy (aka Red Starburst) seems to be one of the more popular recipes.

I was just looking into making my own...thanks for the recipe..

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was just looking into making my own...thanks for the recipe..
    Sorry to here about your latest purchase being a disappointment. The box changing sends a red flag.

But since this seems like a go-to juice for you, and you are interested in making your own, you should give it a shot. That's how I started. When you have your flavors to make Pink Burst, you can then branch out. Maybe look at a couple of other recipes and make small batches of the individual flavors you can add to each other in a dripper to see what the individual profiles are like. The DIYorDie recipe looks really good.

Just know it may not be exact spot on at first, but that's okay because you will be in charge and might find something you like better. Let us know if you have any questions or need some help. The folks over in the DIY forum are always ready to help.

Wisdom

Feb 2, 2014
    Sacramento CA
    Sorry to here about your latest purchase being a disappointment. The box changing sends a red flag.

But since this seems like a go-to juice for you, and you are interested in making your own, you should give it a shot. That's how I started. When you have your flavors to make Pink Burst, you can then branch out. Maybe look at a couple of other recipes and make small batches of the individual flavors you can add to each other in a dripper to see what the individual profiles are like. The DIYorDie recipe looks really good.

Just know it may not be exact spot on at first, but that's okay because you will be in charge and might find something you like better. Let us know if you have any questions or need some help. The folks over in the DIY forum are always ready to help.

Wow thanks so much, I actually am placing an order tonight for flavors..it is crazy the taste is so different, my daughter vapes also and she tried it and said it is harsh and not sweet like it usually is. I appreciate your help so much and I will keep your name is that's ok.... #WeVapeWeVote

• Love
    Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread