Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
the eGo-vv (what the kgo-vv truly is) is a very well regulated variable voltage device. pbusardo, a trusted source, metered the device and he says that the vape experience is very close to the top VV devices on the market. in lamen's terms, it was made right. because it was made right, you can use just about any resistance carto/atty/clearo on it without running into a problem.

what are you happpy with and what have you tried? if you like cartomizers already, you may want to try a cartomizer tank. the 3.5ml tanks from smoktech (DCT tanks) will fit flush with the top of the vvkgo and it'll look nice. if you do go with a DCT tank, try to find some DCT replacement cartomizers above 2 ohms. because the kgovv is vv, you don't really need to worry about what ohm, aka resistance, your cartomizer is, because with vv, you can put the voltage up or down to suit the resistance. but, lower resisted cartos in your tank are going to draw more energy from the battery and make it die faster.. and you'll also be able to put more distance in resistance and voltage, with a carto around 2.5 to 3 ohms, than with a lower ohm carto... which is good. so any resistance will be fine with your new toy, but higher resistance will be more bettarrrrrr ;)

if you want to go to clearo rout, I highly recommend either vivi novas or kanger T3's... these 2 clearomizer tanks seem to be the most popular around the forums these days. I haven't tried the kanger T3 personally but I really like the vivi novas, especially for new vapers. they are good devices. again, any resistance head will be fine with your kgo, but the higher, the more voltage you'll be able to pump into it without it erroring or misfiring, so the bigger range of power. the kanger T3's look really sleek, they were basically made to look nice on eGo batteries. I have a similar clearo called the smoktech redux, which i love.

whatever you choose, you can't go wrong really... with the vvkgo you'll pretty much be satisfied with anything. especially if you go with something you already like... ie: carto tank if you like cartos, or vivi nova/kanger if you like CE wick rigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread