Kick Bass Vapor has mega 510 clear tube dual coil LR cartos for $10 a 5 pack with $2.50 1st class shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBV has a few hundred clear tube mega dual coil 510LR cartos on special. We will be closing temporarily and wanted to give everyone the opportunity to be one of the 1st to receive these at super low pricing. We feel there is finally a product on the market that is living up to the hype that we are interested in carrying. We have a limited supply with more on the way and expect these to be gone by the time we temporarily close for a few days. These are heavenly on a 3.7 volt device!

If you order these ONLY by noon tomorrow I will ship them tomorrow afternoon. If you order them in combination with our joose expect a normal turn around time of around 48 hours. I personally feel these are the best 510 cartos on the market and hold 40-50 drops of liquid. They come with a whistle tip but I've found that to restrict vapor production and by using a 901/510 drip tip the fog ensues. The taste of these is better than any carto, clearo, or tank that I have tasted and are as close to the taste of dripping as I have found. Get them before they are gone!

KickBassVapor E-Liquid

I drip between 40-50 drops right on top of the filler about 6-8 at a time. You can watch the liquid work down the filler and know when they are full :) I accidentally disassembled and found out you can simply work the tube off the knurling by the threads and unroll and wash the filler! These rock! Again I try everything new on the market and nothing lately ie tanks, clearos E2s has impressed me. These have gotten my attention and is the only reason I am carrying them. The taste is better than any 510 carto I've tried. Vapor production is insane and they run nice and warm on 3.7V deices. I just recommend a drip tip as it seems the provided whistle tips restrict vapor production.

Going fast last look I had 13 packs left last time I looked! I have 15packs put back for personal use and for local converts but I may insert more since I can see KBV carrying these on a regular basis. KBV is closing for a few days at 6p.m. CST as well.

EDIT: will be available when store reopens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread