Status
Not open for further replies.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
I thought about doing a video review for this, but writing it out for now is best as this is just a first impression kind of thing. This is for Kick Bass (yes...like the fish) Vapor Peppermint Ice Cream.

Ok, I finally decided to try out a flavor that has been talked up as one of the best around. KBV has been my main and only juice source for quite some time, and though I don't like everything they offer, they have some of the best juices around for being spot on with flavoring. After hearing many good things about Peppermint Ice Cream on the forums, I decided to give it a try. Their Vanilla has been my go to all day vape for several months, so as an ex menthol smoker, a mint kick with vanilla flavoring sounded like a real winner! AND IT WAS EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR!!

So first off...most of you know that any kind of mint or menthol can be totally overpowering and could drown out the other flavors. Not with this one! It is a very nice vanilla ice cream....and I'm talking old school churned ice cream....with a kick of mint that's just like eating a candy cane! You know....where when you breath, you can feel the cool air feeling through your nose and throat. Almost like a breath easy kind of feel that's nice and very refreshing! The best way I can think to describe this flavor together...is if you have ever put a candy cane down in to a glass of milk and let it somewhat dissolve in the milk....you will know what this juice tastes like! Very appropriate that I decided to try it around Christmas time! But will probably be my main vape for a while!

KBV offers two mix choices....60PG/40VG and 70PG/30VG...and several nic strengths all the way down to 0. You can order in 15 and 30ml bottles, and can add extra flavor if you want.

I order mine 70/30, 24mg, and regular flavor for this one. I always get tons of flavor (I only use genisis attys, and 400 mesh), and this one is no different! The vapor is very thick and satisfying, and the TH is perfect IMO, especially with the mint kick. Now keep in mind, the higher the nic content.....the stronger the TH feels from what I have experienced. This juice gives me the feeling all the way in to my lungs that I used to crave with smoking menthols. That is something I haven't been able to really find yet with e liquid. UNTIL NOW!!

If you want to check them out...go to KickBassVapor E-Liquid. It is a small family run business so there are days they may not be taking orders, but the quality and care that goes in to each order is amazing! Each customer is a friend, and every order sheet delivered with the juice has HAND WRITTEN notes and thank yous to each customer! And they do a LOT of business!

Kick Bass Vapor....let them LURE you in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread