Status
Not open for further replies.

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
Oh No! I just caught up on reading on this thread I missed the noon deadline for orders before the site came down =(.
I was busy the past few days, I got married today and thought I'd log on while having a much needed relax with a break vape (maple frosted roll, my favorite). I'm happy to see that you guys are taking a much needed break. I'll be here with an order waiting when things get back up and running. I'll be rationing my favorites until then lol. <kicking self for not placing an order before I got too busy>

*tosses log on fire pulls up a stump and avoids Ciego's N.U.T.S. (Nicotine Use Termination System)* "I've managed to wean down to 6MG and a lot of times vape zero nic, I really don't see the need Ciego for N.U.T.S. (Nicotine Use Termination System)"..................
" I prefer G.I.R.L.S (Gradually Intentionally Reducing Little Steps) and has worked well for me" In fact I find G.I.R.L.S. (Gradually Intentionally Reducing Little Steps) enjoyable and at times challenging but rewarding"

KBV is officially not taking orders temporarily. We got a lot of packages out today. Looking at the orders we will get more out tomorrow and feel we should complete the current orders by Friday. We hope to reopen next week with the site. Worst case is we reopen a few days mid week using the current ordering system until things are complete. That will be a last resort and only if I have 100% assurance that it will be ready within days. The problem I have now is the next 2 days are filled with orders and I am getting PMs for more.

I apologize to all for this inconvenience and if I start making exceptions then I end up taking up any possible time that allows me to complete the inventory, ordering supplies, as well as what needs to be done to get the site complete. I am not sending shipping info as it should be sent to you in an email when I input it into your invoice. I will be available at times for questions and check and update the thread as well as visit with my customers.

Thank you all for your patience, understanding and support in making KBV what it is. I also am quite certain with the caring group of people here that no one would let another do without their all day vape if they have some to spare. Thank you all for not just being great customers but great friends as well, I am very blessed. May God bless you all, boB

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Oh No! I just caught up on reading on this thread I missed the noon deadline for orders before the site came down =(.
I was busy the past few days, I got married today and thought I'd log on while having a much needed relax with a break vape (maple frosted roll, my favorite). I'm happy to see that you guys are taking a much needed break. I'll be here with an order waiting when things get back up and running. I'll be rationing my favorites until then lol. <kicking self for not placing an order before I got too busy>

Woohoo!!! Congrats on the marriage! I Wish you and your new spouse the best, lots of love and prosperity on you new journey in life as man and wife :)

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
Thank you Yssim, it's been a wonderful 14 year journey for us, and to the joy of my (our) daughters and families we have finally made it legal lol. It's been a great day. Enjoy your break, you both deserve it, you have made so many of us happy with your wonderful jooses. I was very lucky to have stumbled upon you guys early in my vaping journey, I found my favorite jooses.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Hey folks, I can spare a little KBV juice. I have 30ml of Angels wings I could send to someone.

I have a few others I could part with, some Rice Krispy Treat, Maple frosted rolls. I also have a couple of tobaccos. Lemme know by PM if anyone is in a pinch for what I mentioned.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
We lived in Alaska for 22 years. It was 210 miles one way to go grocery shopping so I figure anything that takes less than 2 months to get shipped is good.
Ouch! The closest grocery store to us is about 15 miles one way, closest WallieWorld (for major grocery shopping and goodies)is 120 miles one way...and I was .....ing LOL. But then just getting to the PO Box during winter snow is a task for us. The guy who works for the City to scrap roads tends to forget where we're at...or he sleeps in a lot and forgets to scrap the roads all together...geez these government workers LOL.

Last edited:

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Good morning hidey hole hunnies :)...
I could not handle having to go so far to shop! I would go stir crazy! I thought it was bad when we lived at our lake house, and had to drive 30mins to go grocery shopping! The ice cream would be half melted before we got home on hot days. Now we have a town and country small town grocery store just a mile away :) and Walmart is in the next town only about 10-15 min drive down the interstate. Not even one stop light going to either one. Now I LLOVE that! I HATE stop lights! LOL.
So what shall be the song of the day?
YouTube - Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
DO NOT tell my wife there are places with no stores... She hates any form of shopping. She would have us selling and moving in a heart beat. I have to do most of her clothes shopping for Pete's sake... "Just get whatever you think will look good". It's nutz - when she does by clothes, it's online and half the time the sizes are not right, but she would prefer to send stuff back than actually go to the store lol.

WolfAtTheDoor

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
texas
morning hidey holers... Just when you think the resident wolfie can't get any sadder, he is... not vape related, but just found out a little bit ago...the US Fish and Wildlife department declared the eastern subspecies of cougar to be extinct... Researchers think it has been extinct in the wild since the 1930s, but that doesn't make the news any better :(

WolfAtTheDoor

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
texas
thanks Missy!... though the article doesn't say if there are any in captivity, so maybe if there are they can be bred and reintroduced like the wolves in yellowstone were? though I guess if they suspect they have been extinct since the 30's, then most likely there aren't any eastern cougars in captivity either... I suppose we can always hope that maybe they just haven't been able to find any and maybe there are a few still out there

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
DO NOT tell my wife there are places with no stores... She hates any form of shopping. She would have us selling and moving in a heart beat. I have to do most of her clothes shopping for Pete's sake... "Just get whatever you think will look good". It's nutz - when she does by clothes, it's online and half the time the sizes are not right, but she would prefer to send stuff back than actually go to the store lol.
WHAT??? A woman that does not like to shop??? REALLY? WOW!
thanks Missy!... though the article doesn't say if there are any in captivity, so maybe if there are they can be bred and reintroduced like the wolves in yellowstone were? though I guess if they suspect they have been extinct since the 30's, then most likely there aren't any eastern cougars in captivity either... I suppose we can always hope that maybe they just haven't been able to find any and maybe there are a few still out there
We have mountain lions here, They are like cougars/pumas right? Same difference right? I hope they have some sonewhere and reintroduce. The bald eagle was endangered and now the population is doin great!
Hey, let's see if I can do this.........

My all time favorite hymn

Woot Bonbon...done learnted sumfin new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread