Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I received this as a beta sample in my package of KBV e-liquids. The name is white Rabbit, a reference to the ongoing Novella on the ordering thread which endeared me but the flavor is what will keep me. I vaped this Flavor on a 3.7 volt Lil Chuck with a 510LR atty and on a tekk at 5 volts with a 901 atty and on a prodigy at 5 volts with an 801 atty. First, aroma.......fresh creamy coconut straight from the bottle. Vapor 5/5..........immense dense vapor on all three devices, denser on the 801 (the joose hog) Flavor held up on 3.7 volts as well as on 5 volts equally well IMO with the layering coming through more pronounced on the 901/801 which has always been my opinion. Flavor 5/5. The actual flavor could be equated to a favorite Puerto Rican/Latino holiday drink called Rum coquito. This drink is made with rum, egg nog ingredients, fresh coconut, coco lopez and a hint of spice. If there were spice in this it would be spot on for that drink. It tastes exactly like a pina colada without the pineapple. I love the layered flavors of the rum, the cream and the hints of vanilla and dominant coconut. The most surprising thing about this flavor is that it lacks the usual Chemical aftertaste of most coconut e-liquids. I would swear I was vaping fresh coconut and coco lopez and cream if I did not know better. For any coconut lover, this is a must have. The back note of rum allows the coconut to shine through and is a surprising layer on exhale. Flavor is 5/5 in intention....I would love to see the fresh nutmeg and a hint (emphasize hint) of cinnamon to make the rum coquito but that is just my dream of a drink and the flavor is so close it leaves me desiring the rest.
I happen to be a coconut lover and this creamy coconut is a keeper for me. Kickbassvapor is taking orders through till tomorrow at 12 PM to allow time for inventory and revamping of the web site but orders can be placed via PM to zbasspro or through orders@kickbassvapor.com. The site has updated stock availability to allow one to see the flavors and then PM or email your order and Bob will take care of you.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread