Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
ok ok ok i'm sure this has been gone over at one point or another, but i'm interested in getting a new addition to my collection, i already have twists, and a vector, what i want though is something i can load up and forget about, aka i want a kicked mod, the issue is, i want one that can have an 18650 battery with the kick....as i'd rather stick with the superior battery capacity as opposed to downgrading battery size and having to buy new ones, plus a new charger in addition to all this, anyways thanks for any imput you may have

also, i already know about the kicked xhaler....so let me know what else is out there guys

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Not that i'd recommend it, but you can use a Bolt with 2 extension sleeves. I'm not saying don't go for it either, i've just never used one.

This would work. What's your budget? Have you considered using an 18490/500 hi-capacity? This would open up more all-mechanical options for you. Are you dead-set on an all-mechanical with wattage control from the kick? There are a few units out there that support large batts AND are durable VV devices without one...and the kick is $45 on its own...and most of the tube mods you'll find with the exception of the bolt are a bit expensive...

It's all about choices.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Not that i'd recommend it, but you can use a Bolt with 2 extension sleeves. I'm not saying don't go for it either, i've just never used one.

I didn't know you could double up the sleeves...as for other questions: I have a vv vector from vapor beast....I want something more no nonsense for when I'm at home relaxing...price isn't such a huge deal...although I'd like to keep it down a bit, so the bolt may be a good option if two sleeves would work...as for the smaller batteries, I'd rather not buy new ones and a new charger just for this one piece...anyways I'm leaning more towards the sb...as I'd only need one sleeve and I could paint it fairly easily

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread