kicken flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

susieque

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
pennsylvania
boy - you guys had me worried, i had to go back and make sure i didn't spell kicken wrong! i don't think i could vape plain hot cinnamon candy by itself - it would be just too much of a hotty taste for me, but mix with these other flavours, it's vapeable for me. it's just something different that i liked... i hope you like em...

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I am so glad that y'all are enjoying these flavors. I think the Kickin flavors are my pride and joy! I am like susie I can't vape the straight Red Hot Candy so I figured I would make something I could vape with it in there. So I got thinking! What would go great with this RH Candy? Now I remember way back when i was a kid, my grandmother would make these caramel apples and crush up little red hot candies and put them on there. So I figured if she can do it so can I LOL. And I did and that is how the Kickin Apple was born! Then the Kickin Strawberry was an accident. I was smellin the RH Candy and saying it need something sweet LIKE Strawberry and I mixed the two and low and behold there was Kickin Strawberry! The Kickin Chocolate was a hard one cause we all know that i am picky bout my Chocolate. So i sat down and created the best Chocolate I could and Added the Kick and There came the Kickin Chocolate! Whew! LOL

I am just so glad that y'all are liking them as much as I do! If I had to pick a fav it would be a tie between the Kickin Apple and Kickin Strawberry and Kickin Chocolate LMAOOOOOOOOOO Fooled Ya! LOL

Smooches To Y'all
Ms T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread