Killer juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzysangels

Aug 20, 2014
Corfu
I just received my order from killer juice and I'm very disappointed after reading there reviews, I stupidly placed a large order after reading good reviews and I've tried 7 flavours today and none have any taste apart from a peppery taste but have tried some of my other liquids from other vendors and there ok so it's not my taste buds or equipment, anyone having similar issues with this vendor please or any suggestions, they took 5 weeks to arrive so should be steeped well enough and only see expiry date is June 2015 so they've been steeping since June as they have a 12 month shelf life

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
When I contacted Five Pawns (a well-respected vendor) they suggested I should always air out their juices for 48 hours, uncapped in a dark place. The juice may be from June, but it has been bottled up.

Sorry, I struggle with geography & "Corfu" as a location means nothing to me. Juice is sensitive to heat. Maybe during shipping the package sat in a hot truck or something along those lines. I have never tried Killer Juice, but many people vape it & they wouldn't if the juice had no flavor @ all. So I would strongly suspect a problem with your individual order, rather than a problem with the vendor itself.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Walt is the owner of Killer Juice and quite active here on ECF. I'm sure he can address any issues you're having with your order.

Personally, I've ordered a lot from Killer Juice since they started out and I've only had one juice delivered that I didn't like. And, that was my own fault as I ordered too low of a nic level and too high of a VG.

Post your issue here and I'm sure Walt will jump right on it! Killer Juice

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
From what I understand, Killer Juice is 100% natural flavoring, so you probably aren't going to get the in your face flavors that you get with artificial flavorings. You might sacrifice some flavor for a healthier vape. To each his own. All the juices I purchased from Killer were outright inexpensive so I don't think you invested that much in it.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
From what I understand, Killer Juice is 100% natural flavoring, so you probably aren't going to get the in your face flavors that you get with artificial flavorings. You might sacrifice some flavor for a healthier vape.

Good point. I'd only add that there is an "Extra Flavor" option available when you select your options before adding to cart.

Suzysangels

Aug 20, 2014
Corfu
Thank you to all, corfu is Greece so I wasn't sure if the heat could be a issue but I will place then in a dark cupboard opened for a few days and try again, could be I should have added extra flavouring option and will place another but smaller order with that choice as read some excellent reviews and too many of them so I know it's not the company but starting to think I just need stronger flavours, I was 2 PAD till recently so this could be a issue aswell

. Lori .

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
St Louis - Metro East
I ordered several small bottles from there during a cheap sale. Flavors aren't near strong enough for me. Also - turns out the flavors I ordered didn't seem to be the most popular around here. I would expect them to be better for sweeter flavors though as opposed to the ones I went for.

Last edited:

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
The peppery taste happens when the nic base is mishandled and oxidizes. So yeah, most likely killer juice's fault.

I've really enjoyed my "Dew" flavors from KJ. On the other hand, I got a strong peppery taste with the shamrock flavors I ordered from KJ.

I'm not going to complain as I only spent $1 / 15ml but I'm unlikely to buy from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread