King Coils Stardust edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I was reluctant because of the price. They are a few bucks more than other stardusts. But I'm so glad I tried them. I went back and bought a stash. These are what they say. They perform like a really good atomizer and taste great. I use them on an ego twist at 4.2 to 4.4 volts and they perform like my high volt mods. I'm very pleased. I've been vaping for almost 3 years. I would spend that amount on a good atomizer so I don't mind the price.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I was reluctant because of the price. They are a few bucks more than other stardusts. But I'm so glad I tried them. I went back and bought a stash. These are what they say. They perform like a really good atomizer and taste great. I use them on an ego twist at 4.2 to 4.4 volts and they perform like my high volt mods. I'm very pleased. I've been vaping for almost 3 years. I would spend that amount on a good atomizer so I don't mind the price.

How long have you been using them? Pretty good life on the atomizer with regular maintenance?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I bought a few as well. They are much better than a standard Stardust but I still prefer a good old Boge Carto in a tank. I haven't had any die on me yet but they are a major pain to clean and dry burn (although it can be done). If they made these for the replaceable head models it would be much better. You could use them in a tank and not have to carry around a spare and they would be simple to clean and dry burn.

Last edited:

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I bought a few as well. They are much better than a standard Stardust but I still prefer a good old Boge Carto in a tank. I haven't had any die on me yet but they are a major pain to clean and dry burn (although it can be done). I they made these for the replaceable head models it would be much better. You could use them in a tank and not have to carry around a spare and they would be simple to clean and dry burn.f

My thoughts exactly. I'm going to keep an eye on how these develop. I've heard similar things about the Kanger T2, though, and those are already replaceable. I'm going to try them out once DV has them back in stock.

peteyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Chicago
I had one, excellent vapor, TH, flavor, it was great. After a week or so, I cleaned it out, gave it a dry burn, and let it air dry overnight..... yea, bad idea.
it pretty much stopped working, sad. I was vaping at 4.8 volts on this baby, it was beautiful while it lasted. If there were replaceable heads, or a way to keep it going, this would probably be my device of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread