• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KISS noob DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the concentrated flavors here at jugheads. I like that I can get multiple flavors in lower "strengths". My question is can I buy a 50ml bottle of base and a 10ml bottle of concentrate and put 8ml/2ml in an empty 10ml bottle? Or is that keeping it too simple?

I understand that this probably isn't the best way to approach DIY from a flavor, TH, vapor perspective but does it simply work? I'm interested in weaning myself off nicotine and eventually just do a 0 "strength". So it's not too important to me that the mg of my mixed juice doesn't add up to what the labelled concentration was.

Thanks for any input. I love that I found this site and a happy community.

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Of course that will work.

I recommend playing around with a calculator for a little while to understand the ratios and what strengths you're going to get.

Putting 2ml of flavoring into 8ml of a 48mg mix is going to be SUPER strong, and I wouldn't recommend vaping something that strong.

I use eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator to do my calculations, and playing around with it really helped me understand DIY.

Thanks. For some reason after all my lurking on this site i thought it might be more difficult, but I guess it can be as hard as I want it to be.

I will definitely play around with the calculator thanks for that. I would never go with a concentration as high as 48mg tho. I was thinking more of a 24mg for mornings, 18mg for dealing with my bosses, 12mg for driving, and 9mg for sitting around vaping. Now that I write it out it's going to be a lot of mixtures. HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread