Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I was getting ready to place another order and was considering trying the classic blend and I came to read a little more about them as well as see if there was a coupon code and am noticing no one really talks about them. Mainly just the Kentucky Premium which is my favorite already. So I am wondering if I should just stick with the KP. I hate to spend$10 and find out I don't like it. Maybe I should just use that to get an extra 15ML of KPB? Anyone who likes the KPB also like the classic or Kmax and how would you describe them? Thanks. Happy New Year!!:)

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
:) Karla, the code for Vermillion is "ECF" that will always get you 10% off :)

As far as the Kmax and the Classic... they are more of a tobacco vape than the Premium blends. It has been a while since I vaped them, and they are both smooth.. but they are not as sweet as you would find in the Kentucky blends and they are a darker tobacco. IF you like stronger tobacco tastes, then I would suggest grabbing a small sample of them... If you order your favorite flavor, you can add sample sizes for 2.00 apiece!!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
:) Karla, the code for Vermillion is "ECF" that will always get you 10% off :)

As far as the Kmax and the Classic... they are more of a tobacco vape than the Premium blends. It has been a while since I vaped them, and they are both smooth.. but they are not as sweet as you would find in the Kentucky blends and they are a darker tobacco. IF you like stronger tobacco tastes, then I would suggest grabbing a small sample of them... If you order your favorite flavor, you can add sample sizes for 2.00 apiece!!
I was going to do that last time but you can only get a $2 sample or 10% off and at the time it was a 20% off sale so I went with the 20% off :laugh: May just stick with what I know I like. I love the Kentucky premium so maybe I will just get a variation of that, like the Kentucky maplewood. Thanks again Mrs Dash!! :)

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
Hands down KMax. I think it's a hell of a lot better than classic blend. I only vape VR products (seriously) so I thoroughly enjoy their product line. I'd only recommend the classic blend if you really really really like hazelnut. That's the most predominate flavor in that juice. Kmax takes like camel cigs a bit. Sweet and smoky taste. It's worth a shot if you like KPB. Personally I can't stand hazelnut, so I have an entire bottle of classic blend that I never intend on vaping again.

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
New Jersey
I'm new to Vermillion and I have only tried the K-Max so far but some thoughts...

I've had it for about 5 or 6 days and let it steep til yesterday. At first it reminded me a lot of BWB's Malty Toffee mixed with a good standard tobacco type of flavor with a lot of maybe vanilla and some caramel.

But it seems to be more complex then that and has some spiciness to it.

It's relatively sweet. A lot sweeter then I thought it would be.

It gives a little reminder of a RY4 or 555 even.

But it also has this flavor on the back end that I just can't put my finger on. It's really good though, but I for the life of me can't come to a conclusion what it is, it's like it's changing as your exhaling.

Overall I don't think I could ADV this, because I'm not super into sweet flavors, but that's not to say it's a bad juice. In fact it's the opposite, it's a rather fantastic juice. Really well down. It's pretty complex and yet not overly. It's something I can see trying to keep in my collection and using on the semi-regular, but just not as one of my main ADV's.

I still have the Minnesota Menthol and Kentucky Cherrywood to try, but I'm out of fresh carts damn it haha.

Definitely satisfied and impressed with K-Max even if it isn't exactly what I was expecting, I'd definitely recommend it.

MightyWhighty

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2011
San Jose
I'm going to have to try that on next order and so obviously that is to say I will order again haha.

I'm vaping it right now and have been all day, so maybe it is an ADV for me lol?

It's growing on me more with each use. Really good stuff.

Hey, thought you might like it :D

I'm sort of in a strange spot when it comes to juices. I literally never care to try and use any other juices aside from VR. Specifically KPB Vanilla, some mixture of it with K-Max, or Minnesota menthol.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
It's a very nutty flavor, that's for sure. It completely transforms if you put it in a tiny krager carto.

Hey, what do you guys vape K-Max in?

I have it in a Kanger 808 carto, an SI X2 clearo and a SI T3 clearo.........gota say I am happiest with the T3 and then the carto....the X2 clearo is a bit too hot and slow on the draw....I love a cooler vape with tons of flavor and K-Max delivers!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread