Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
KR808D-1 Auto Battery 7.5 USD

We got the latest KR808D-1 Sealed Auto battery back, which is made by Kanger company. :)

KR808 280mah Auto battery.jpg

Last edited:

Tetsab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2008
East Sussex, UK
With extra protection from liquid getting into the battery these sound very good, Amy. What a shame they didn't arrive until after I'd placed my order while the promo was valid!! I would definitely have purchased some. I noticed it says all of these have red LED, do these only come with red LED? I always prefer anything EXCEPT red if there is a choice.

If these sell well for you (I'm sure they will) do you plan to stock these regularly and also the manual type as well? I think maybe people will want chargers for them as well, you don't sell any suitable for these at present.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I am interested in ordering a coupe of these, however I am wondering what charger to use as well since I did not see one on the site. I have a charger for my other 280mah KR808s, I wonder if it would be compatible.

If your other 280mah KR808 batteries are from Kanger, the charger is compatible with ours. :)

famous

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
i bought one of the 901 to 510 adapters and used it to charge the battery with a janty 510 charger i had lying around. worked fine. the battery is nice quality. i bought the 808 low resistance cartomizers and the combo works very nice. it runs down pretty quick because of the low resistance, so maybe i will try to get some normal resistance cartos to use to get a longer life out of it

using the same adapter to screw in some 510 atomizers did not work well. too much air and not enough draw.

it's nice using an auto battery and knowing a little leakage running down wont kill the thing.

the 808 cartos have an orange colored cartomizer that together with a white batt looks like you are using a jumbo cigarette.

pretty cool! i did try some 901 atomizers as well, and lets just say that I am not a 901 atomizer fan. couldn't get them to produce much vaper, and you have to use a very hard draw to get them going.

TacoGato

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
USA
With extra protection from liquid getting into the battery these sound very good, Amy. What a shame they didn't arrive until after I'd placed my order while the promo was valid!! I would definitely have purchased some. I noticed it says all of these have red LED, do these only come with red LED? I always prefer anything EXCEPT red if there is a choice.

If these sell well for you (I'm sure they will) do you plan to stock these regularly and also the manual type as well? I think maybe people will want chargers for them as well, you don't sell any suitable for these at present.

Agree about the red led. First kit I ordered, I got red leds. Why? I look for everything but red now. HC has the stainless and black with blue leds now.

And Sunshine, sorry to post another question, but do you think you'll be getting in the mega KR808d, 380 mah?

Yes. we plan to get KR808D 380mah in 2 weeks. :)

Yay! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Agree about the red led. First kit I ordered, I got red leds. Why? I look for everything but red now. HC has the stainless and black with blue leds now.

And Sunshine, sorry to post another question, but do you think you'll be getting in the mega KR808d, 380 mah?

Yes. we plan to get KR808D 380mah in 2 weeks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread