KR808D-1 interchangable cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracj007

Mar 3, 2011
stafford va
Hello all,

We ordered from V4L. I like there flavor selection of prefilled cartomizers. However, I would also like to know if there are any other places I can order prefilled cartomizers for KR808D-1. I determined after much research I do not want to mess with the eliquid, blank carts type of vaping. I really like the idea of the prefill disposable cartomizers.

Thanx

VAPRGAL

Feb 25, 2011
Crab Orchard, KY
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spamming

VAPRGAL

Feb 25, 2011
Crab Orchard, KY
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spamming

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Hello all,

We ordered from V4L. I like there flavor selection of prefilled cartomizers. However, I would also like to know if there are any other places I can order prefilled cartomizers for KR808D-1. I determined after much research I do not want to mess with the eliquid, blank carts type of vaping. I really like the idea of the prefill disposable cartomizers.

Thanx

There are tons of suppliers that sell carts. I would advise you to also find a good juice supplier otherwise you'll be going through carts like water. I've been using the kr808 exclusively for almost two years now. If you are a heavy vaper, its no problem to go through 3 or 4 carts a day. Getting 50 or 100mL of juice will extend the life of the carts you buy by about 24 hrs. Drip 3 or 4 drops into that battery end of the cart, and you get about another cigarettes worth of vaping every time. I choose the kr808 for the same reason you cite, but at anywhere from $7-12 a 5pk... I found dripping into them saves a few bucks. I use one supplier for carts, batteries and chargers, and another for juice. PM me if you would like to know as I dont want to advertise for anyone in the new members forum. Good luck, and welcome to the ECF.

-VP

Last edited:

Serendipity-nh

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
New Hampshire
Go to the suppliers section of this forum for an extensive list and links to the folks who sell e-cigs.. then have a ball visiting them and get an idea of what they offer.. most will sell prefilled Kr8 cartos.. and you do want to get some refill juice at some point to get more life from your cartos.. check out the refill videos in the library.. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread