Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I have confirmed that the threads for the KR808D-1 cartomizers and the Kanger V-Go are the same. While the KR808D-1 cartomizers are shorter than the V-Go's, they still work fine with the V-Go batteries. Additionally the USB Passthroughs designed for KR808D-1 work fine with the V-Go cartomizers. I was also able to use my V-Go cartomizers on my KR808D-1 batteries. Hopefully this is good news for those of you with looking to try the new model.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
I am looking for some additions to my VGO set from Kanger. I saw that you carry them. But your website doesn't list the mah of the batts. Can you help?

Thanks! I need some more batts!!

Our batteries from Kanger are 650mah. Longer, higher capacity batteries are available for them but currently I am only stocking the 650mah ones.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
It will work with some of the newer thread in style chargers. The older push in style chargers are not compatible. The problem is the battery diameter. The VGO is larger so if your charger will only allow for an 808 diameter battery inside of it, you won't have any luck with it. On the other hand, the VGO charger should charge all 808 batteries without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread