KTS - Life

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
KTS - Life
Packaging: 10ml aroma
Recommended mixing ratio: 10%
I had the pleasure to test a flavour from the KTS Gothic series, the "Love" flavour, which has since become a great favourite of mine. "Life" is a flavour packed with lots of goodies, with fresh ripe bananas with cream and stone fruit seeds in the background. Reading the description, I was a little scared of the seeds as I couldn't imagine what flavours I could get from, say, a plum or a peach seed. Starting with the 'Love' flavour, as I blended it at 12%, I used that percentage in this case too, which gave a slightly stronger flavour, but still within the limits. After decoction, there is a very pleasant creamy banana aroma, which would be good on its own without the seeds. On the inhale, the banana and cream remain, and on the exhale the interesting flavour that has been dubbed "stone fruit seeds" is added. Now, the banana is indeed a ripe version, and the cream makes it creamy. I would say it's a perfect banana smoothie. The cream is right there behind the banana skin and brings out the flavour perfectly. The stone fruit seeds... I'm a little bit in trouble here because I don't really know what they are. I used to eat peach seeds, I thought it might be something like that. It has such a special taste, like you're munching on some fruity, seeded breakfast biscuit, but not . Maybe it tastes like a granola bar with a seeded taste. The flavors are consistent, just as strong as I expected. If you ask me, it's worth the money, for me it brought the quality of the Croatian manufacturer, which I would gladly recommend to other fruit and dessert flavor lovers.

Attachments

• life_1_1.jpg
    life_1_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread