Kudos to BestECiggy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEH

Oct 26, 2009
Overland Park Kansas
I posted an update to another post...but I guess here that doesn't move it up :)
Before I purchased a sample pack from BestECiggy.com I read a post with someone complaining about how long it took to receive. They must have been VERY impatient! I placed an order late Friday night, got it today, Wednesday. Pretty damn good for Idaho to Kansas!! Kudos to the folks at BestEciggy!:thumb:

MrEDJay

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
I only ordered one Sample pack and Got it in 2 days after they said it would ship. Which I think it super duper quick. I'm in the process of reviewing all of them because well, not finding too much info on besteciggy.com (Youtube Username "Triptweeze" in case you wanna check it out)

I'm very satisfied with my order too. Think I just need to get a tackle box to hold it all now.

CEH

Oct 26, 2009
Overland Park Kansas
Well, I'll update my sample pack order.... I have at least tried all ten and....... 3 out of ten are good. Licorice and cinnamon having good noticeable flavor. Banana, OK, but weak. The others....cherry, cotton candy, menthol, strawberry, orange, root beer, and rum didn't have enough flavor for me to tell one from the other. Alot of vapor, but very little if any taste. This may be due to being a menthol analog smoker but thats the way it is for me. I think I need to find one good supplier with a 36mg menthol and just go with that. Putting a couple drops of cinnamon or licorice in wth menthol is pretty tasty but I defintely need a stronger nicotine content. The 18 or 24 are just not cutting it for me.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
, menthol, strawberry, orange, root beer, and rum didn't have enough flavor for me to tell one from the other. Alot of vapor, but very little if any taste. This may be due to being a menthol analog smoker but thats the way it is for me. I think I need to find one good supplier with a 36mg menthol and just go with that. Putting a couple drops of cinnamon or licorice in wth menthol is pretty tasty but I defintely need a stronger nicotine content. The 18 or 24 are just not cutting it for me.

Wow my experience was very different than yours. I didn't try any candy or fruit and went for tob flavors. The menthol was very strong and tasted just like menthol. I mix it with choc, and like to put it in with reg tob flavs. Shipping was fast and I was pleased with all of his stuff.:D:D:D

jghunter1

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Denver, N.C.
I just ordered 1 sample pack on Mon. Recieved it on Thurs. Menthol is very strong but good. I like Smokey tobacco too=milder than the staight menthol. Both are good mixed with Marly flavor (I've got all 3 mixed right now and it's a good "after dinner" vape. Kamel: not my thing, a little tooooo smooooth. Cherry was really dissapointing. Very subtle flavor and kind of perfumey tasting. My fave so far=Cuban Cigar it's really smokey with a great throat hit. It's pretty "harsh" but I like that. Still have 4 new flavors to try!

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I just ordered 1 sample pack on Mon. Recieved it on Thurs. Menthol is very strong but good. I like Smokey Tobacco too=milder than the staight menthol. Both are good mixed with Marly flavor (I've got all 3 mixed right now and it's a good "after dinner" vape. Kamel: not my thing, a little tooooo smooooth. Cherry was really dissapointing. Very subtle flavor and kind of perfumey tasting. My fave so far=Cuban Cigar it's really smokey with a great throat hit. It's pretty "harsh" but I like that. Still have 4 new flavors to try!

No doubt cuban cigar is really good, With the Kamel put a drop of menthol in with it and it makes for a prety good vape.

invisiblewardog

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia, USA
I ordered a sampler Thursday the 19th and it was waiting for me at work today, Monday the 23rd.

Tasty indeed. The atty will certainly need to be cleaned with more attention. The coloring of the strawberry flavor makes the atty look "bloody"...possibility of gunking it up with coloring?

Very satisfied with speed and quality.

jimymoto

Jan 11, 2010
Well, I'll update my sample pack order.... I have at least tried all ten and....... 3 out of ten are good. Licorice and cinnamon having good noticeable flavor. Banana, OK, but weak. The others....cherry, cotton candy, menthol, strawberry, orange, root beer, and rum didn't have enough flavor for me to tell one from the other. Alot of vapor, but very little if any taste. This may be due to being a menthol analog smoker but thats the way it is for me. I think I need to find one good supplier with a 36mg menthol and just go with that. Putting a couple drops of cinnamon or licorice in wth menthol is pretty tasty but I defintely need a stronger nicotine content. The 18 or 24 are just not cutting it for me.

I got my ten sample pack the other day with hope to find a new favorite but instead my Wife and I were also disappointed. We tried watermelon, tennessee cured, rum med, sweet orange, cuban cigar, Kamel med, slow cured, extra smokey, mango, and smokey mint. Every single one that we tried was harsh going down, light in flavor, faint smell, and like you said, hard to tell one from the other. Yuck, Yuck, and Yuck! I even tried mixing some with other brand flavors that are good and it made those taste bad too.:mad: The prepackaged marlboro, tobacco, and watermelon carts that came with my 510 put these samples to shame.

Anybody else share these same opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread