killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Packaging: 10ml aroma
Manufacturer: french
Recommended blend ratio: 9-12%
Recommended maturation time: 5-7 days
I've been eyeing this Asian fruit for a long time, and for me it's delicious and tasty when I can get my hands on it. I can smell that this is the fruit and nothing else. I mixed it at 10%, I can honestly say I didn't dare mix it any stronger because the smell was so strong that I preferred to mix it at a lower percentage. Then the big explosion comes!!!! it tastes 100% lychee, but so much so that you can't tell it from the fruit. It's amazing how it brings back the taste, smell and sweetness of the fruit. A very strong fruit flavour that is sweet enough. yes, that's what I expected and that's what I got. It's a little monster that almost explodes in your mouth. If you like fruit flavours you won't find a better prepared flavour. They didn't put anything else in it, just what this flavor is all about. You have to expect that if you want to smoke a different flavour in the tank, you'll be able to taste the litchi for days. Well, now that I've said the good things, let's get on with the bad things. If you use a blend at this percentage or higher, chances are you won't be able to steam it all day. It's fine, it's delicious, but it's so concentrated that it's not for all-day steaming. Obviously, there will be those who will refute this but, for me, that's my opinion. It's very subtle, sweet and gives back the full flavour of the fruit but, it's more in the "if I want it I'll steam it" category. I can recommend it to anyone who is not afraid of this sweet fruit, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• reishi-10ml-kung-fruits-cloud-vapor-e-liquide-fr-1-big.jpg
    reishi-10ml-kung-fruits-cloud-vapor-e-liquide-fr-1-big.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread