Not open for further replies.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Some people seem to love them. I have a cheap version I bought to try out, but I found it was a little fiddly to get used to (and I could wrap decent coils quicker without it). Once I did a few coils and kinda got the hang of using it it did make some nice and neat looking coils, though. Certainly worth checking out for a novice or someone with less-than-average fine motor skills, YMMV

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I have nothing against the kuro coiler, but I prefer the Coilmaster V3. The longer, removable rods make positioning the coils in your rebuildable a LOT easier. And if you're buying the genuine article, for $25 for the Coilmaster gets you the tools to wrap 6 different sized coils. With the Kuro coiler, it's $20 for one size only.

I own five different coil making tools (Qvapes coiler, Aerisphere Micropuck, Kuro coiler CW25 & CW30, Coilmaster V1, and Coilmaster V3), and the Coilmaster V3 is my current favorite of the bunch, even though I've had it less than a week.

Reactions: V43L1N

louie325

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2015
managed to find one locally for 5$ CW25 my bro tried it out and worked out good
he was making coils in a matter of secs might get one for me
he has nothing physically wrong with his hands just his coils would come out like a 2 yr old made it lol
def a must have or something similar for a novice or someone getting into coil making
it does in fact does it for you with minimal effort

Reactions: K_Tech

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
I have nothing against the kuro coiler, but I prefer the Coilmaster V3. The longer, removable rods make positioning the coils in your rebuildable a LOT easier. And if you're buying the genuine article, for $25 for the Coilmaster gets you the tools to wrap 6 different sized coils. With the Kuro coiler, it's $20 for one size only.

Agreed. The coil master's removable posts make it much easier to position coils. Think I paid 20 for the complete set from lightning vapes.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
he has nothing physically wrong with his hands just his coils would come out like a 2 yr old made it lol
We all start out that way. If I still had pics of some of my early coils I'd be embarrassed to show them to anybody ;)

It is nice to see these kind of tools readily available nowadays. Back a couple years ago the only coil jigs around were homemade ones, not commercially available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread