Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I do the same but with post its wrapped around the bottle. Yours is prettier ;)

I say if it works for you, then it is Right.

I'm a Tech Geek. And when I saw that there was a USB P-Touch that connected to a PC, well, I had to have it. Cool to be able to Print just about Anything that can be shown on your Screen to a Label. Windows Fonts, jpg's, Clip Art, etc.

I also like that I can save Labels to be printed again or as Templates for Future Recipes.

I use scotch tape as well. Sometimes it can be a little hard to get off though. I want something that sticks but is easily removed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

P-Touch tape is Nice because it Sticks but can be Removed Cleanly. You can also Rinse out Bottle with Labels on them with warm water.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Now why would that be ... talk about losing stuff .. I lost a ego-c usb xl battery last week :/

But I never lost a bottle !

Because I believe there are Gremlins that come out at night and go around Hiding things like Car Keys or Cell Phones. And e-Cigarettes.

But they Don't Like to touch Bottles for some reason. Maybe the Sloshing of the Liquid inside Scares Them?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
... and LOTS of tanks.

We noticed...
shock.gif

401341044.jpg

thumbsup.gif

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
I guess I'm the oddball here. I use a Dymo Letratag label maker. I use clear with black lettering around the bottom of the tube on my tanks, and it's barely noticeable. I label my bottles with black on white so it stands out more. I have lots of bottles and LOTS of tanks.

I use/have the exact same labeler. The labels kind of suck for sticking on the bottle but I found scotch tape over it works great. I was in Walmart the other day and they had this labeler on sale for 18.88 and I also seen 2 pack refils of tape for 9.00 so this is a decent deal and as far as I can tell as good as the brother labeler.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Me likey! Which one did you get?

I actually have 2 P-Touch Labelers.

One is a PT-1750. It's nice but you can only use the Fonts and Clip Art that is built into it.

The one that I made the Label I posted is a PT-150PC. I'm not sure if they still make it or not. It's a Very Cool unit in that just about ANYTHING you can see on your PC can be Printed to the Label. It can also take 1" wide tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread