• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

label making program for e-liquid bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use Avery labels 5167 (8,000 to a box) and serif.com program called Page Plus.

They fit perfectly on 3ml bottles and I can fit little boxes for the the nic mg and pg and vg. There is a place for the supplier and most of the space is left for the flavor to be written - get this - using an ink pen.

I print by the sheet. As needed, fill them out and put on bottles and cover with a strip of clear tape to make them juice proof.

I use the larger Avery labels for the larger bottles sometimes but the little ones work fine.

By the way, I use a laser printer, not an inkjet.

Can_supplier

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Canada
Plain old Avery Labels, smallest box is a lifetime supply for personal use. Word will have a template for them. Simply type in the box or paste a graphic print on your inkjet and you are done. Only cost here is the labels themselves.

We actually used this method when we started.

If you would like the label to last longer and resist juice, a piece clear scotch tape over it works perfect.

runout_mick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I use a Brother P-Touch label maker. Got it for $30 on sale at Staples. You can change the font size to work on any size bottle.

I use this and it works far better than I expected. The labels are a vinyl type material, and the ink doesn't run or rub off. It goes through it's share of AAA batteries, but it's worth it.

I also use the Avery labels, I use the templates from the Avery site and modify them with open office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread