Laisimo l1 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
Check this site and see if it's the correct one. I downloaded the file and it down loaded fine, but didn't do anything with it as I don't have the mod.

I found the site by Googling "Laisimo l1 app".
I will try, but it says "this type of file may harm your phone", I have a crapy phone I will try it on 1st to see if it messes it up before I try my main phone lol

Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I will try, but it says "this type of file may harm your phone", I have a crapy phone I will try it on 1st to see if it messes it up before I try my main phone lol

'Official' Android phones will give you that message if the app isn't from the Google Play Store, and they have a point. As I understand it Google owns the Android name now and if you get an app from anywhere but the Play Store, Google didn't check it out first. Of course, there have been a few apps that were compromised that got through the Google checkout system too, but they are rare.

If you load an app on your phone that you get from an other source it's called 'sideloading'. I've done it with my APTV box and have not had any issues, but I was careful to research the app well enough from the site I downloaded it from to make me comfortable enough to try it. Your idea of trying it on a crappy phone first is good :)

Please let us know how it works out for you if you do it :cool:

Reactions: Straydonkey

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
'Official' Android phones will give you that message if the app isn't from the Google Play Store, and they have a point. As I understand it Google owns the Android name now and if you get an app from anywhere but the Play Store, Google didn't check it out first. Of course, there have been a few apps that were compromised that got through the Google checkout system too, but they are rare.

If you load an app on your phone that you get from an other source it's called 'sideloading'. I've done it with my APTV box and have not had any issues, but I was careful to research the app well enough from the site I downloaded it from to make me comfortable enough to try it. Your idea of trying it on a crappy phone first is good :)

Please let us know how it works out for you if you do it :cool:
I found it and alls good. Works perfect thank you

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread