The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold Large RDA Lot

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by phanner, Mar 20, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. phanner

phanner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    [​IMG]

Up for sale is one large lot of gear that got used for a bit and then put away. I am trying to thin the herd while simultaneously getting funds for other purchases (aren't we all? :lol:). Every listing includes all original accessories, minus any pre-built coils (but they all have builds installed in them, except for the new one). Every item has been deep cleaned in an ultrasonic.

Shipping is included in the price of the items and I will only ship within the CONUS. PayPal payments only, G&S fees on you, if needed. I will only ship to the verified address that you have on record with PayPal, because if I change the address, we both lose protection.

Comment first in this thread before sending me a PM. This will help us all know who was first, if multiple people are interested in one item.

Below is an album with several pictures of each item in the lot. Feel free to PM and ask for more, if necessary.

100w dotSquonk + accessories (8/10 because of a scratch) - $OLD

G.R.1 RDA by Gas Mods + 3 top caps (9/10) - $OLD

DPRO RDA by Coil Art + Trinity Glass Comp Cap (9/10) - $30

Rebirth RDA by Hellvape (10/10 BRAND NEW) - $OLD

Entheon RDA by Psyclone Mods (8/10 because of fading where the beauty ring sits) - $OLD

Redemption RDA by Armageddon Mods + 2 Trinity Glass Caps - 1 Bullet & 1 Comp (8/10 because PMMA AFC melted) - $OLD

Wasp Nano RDA by Oumier (9/10) - $15

There are 2 RDAs remaining (DPRO w/ Trinity Cap & the Wasp Nano), so if anyone is interested in both, I will sell them together for $30 shipped. Who doesn't want a free nano?!

2. phanner

Oct 24, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    If someone wants the DPRO & the WASP NANO, I'll take $30/shipped for both!

3. phanner

Oct 24, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    ALL SOLD!

Close'r up, ECF!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.