Last call to claim your shirts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandurian

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Cocoa Beach Florida Baby!
I don't quite understand why some of you have contacted me and then when I give you the information, its the last time I hear from you.

Right now there are 4 of you that have sent me a pm but appear to be upset that I request you to either send me money, or send me money snail mail. I am sorry, but If I have you send the money using paypal, fees are attached and I then have to cover the slack. Money which I will not be reimbursed.

Since Kate is MIA across the internet, I have decided to go ahead and take this to the next level. As of 8-21-2009, If I have not received the money to send you your shirt, It will be given away to the new people that have joined and that want a shirt.

1 month of begging for those that signed up in the USA to contact me I believe has been more than fair. If you do not want your shirt, PLEASE contact me with your real name and tell me you no longer want your shirt. The list I was given has NO nicknames attached to it, so I don't know who you are!

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
Hey Khan,
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work on this. I got mine weeks ago.

Oh, and if there are any 2X or 3X that haven't been claimed, I would be more than willing to pay to have one or two shipped to me. I know DH would like to have one. I'm not sure how fair that is since he already confiscated my JantyStick, but since I'm waiting on a warranty exchange on the body, maybe it will appease him to have a shirt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread