Last day for free sample 808 carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Missy, you could get one and throw it into a PIF. Just thinkin.

Edited to add that I believe you can also use an 808 carto on a 901 battery, if I recall what I read on another thread correctly.
The 901 batteries don't have the holes needed to work with the 808 cartos... at least mine don't! I almost burnt myself with hot carto and hot juice trying! lol

Last edited:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
The 901 batteries don't have the wholes needed to work with the 808 cartos... at least mine don't! I almost burnt myself with hot carto and hot juice trying! lol

from what i've been told it's a slight modification to create airholesby drilling in the threads of the battery (careful not to drill the connector)then you have u'r air holes.

haven't had the chance to put this to practice, yet, so i'm only relaying hearsay for now

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
from what i've been told it's a slight modification to create airholesby drilling in the threads of the battery (careful not to drill the connector)then you have u'r air holes.

haven't had the chance to put this to practice, yet, so i'm only relaying hearsay for now

Ahhhh, so in other words *I* should not try it unless I want to ruin one of my batteries, cuz I soooo would drill the connector! LOL That would just be my luck! Good info for those that are handy, though!! Nice! :D

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
Ahhhh, so in other words *I* should not try it unless I want to ruin one of my batteries, cuz I soooo would drill the connector! LOL That would just be my luck! Good info for those that are handy, though!! Nice! :D

looks to me like the connector should screw out w/ a pair of tweezers, i'll know more when i have an 808 in my possession and i have a reason to do such a mod...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread