Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Ok so the Golisi charger may not have been the latest and greatest but I’m looking for a reliable charger that can take most sizes and have more than flashing dots as indicators to battery “life” or health.

So what chargers for mostly 18650, 20700 and 21700s if possible are available that show data like voltage?

Thanks

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Fidola13, perhaps the best charger on the market is the SkyRC MC3000.

It's certainly expensive, but it has a massive slew of features and the build quality and design are excellent.

I upgraded to one from a Nightcore SC4 which was acting a little strange, and the SkyRC MC3000 is really just in a totally different catogory. I've not had any issues with it at all, and something that you may like @Fidola13 is that the Bluetooth and app actually work.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
:p
@Fidola13, perhaps the best charger on the market is the SkyRC MC3000.

It's certainly expensive, but it has a massive slew of features and the build quality and design are excellent.

I upgraded to one from a Nightcore SC4 which was acting a little strange, and the SkyRC MC3000 is really just in a totally different catogory. I've not had any issues with it at all, and something that you may like @Fidola13 is that the Bluetooth and app actually work.
Both are over two years old. Not sure if that matters with chargers or not. Does it?

One of the ones I have an Efest Luc Blu 4 actually uses a BT If I remember correctly. I installed it then uninstalled it. Didn’t offer me much more information than I could find just by looking at the darn thing. The Intellacharger New 14 is has been better suited since it allows use of all the batteries I currently use from the “basic” 18650 to the 26650s I still use in my older Thors. Plus the Efest chewed apart the ends of all my 21750s no matter how gently I placed them in or out of my

So a charger that could handle all of those batteries if possible or at least the majority of my 21750s or 18650s with ease would be helpful :thumb: .

But I honestly just get blinking lights when charging and non blinking lights when it stopped blinking lol!

I’d like to start learning more about batteries if possible. I watch Mooches vids and I appreciate them but something more hands on would be even be better!!

Thanks for any and all help. Sara

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
The charger I used for years and loved the most was the Efest Luc 4, but once I started using 2X700 batteries, that was out. The fit was too tight and it chewed the ends of the battery wraps. However, I was browsing around on 18650batterystore.com last week and discovered that Efest has come out with a new, upgraded Luc 4 called the Elite Luc 4. I bought one and love it. It fits 2X700 batteries very well, has charge information on each slot, and has charging at .25, .5, 1, and 2 amps. I always charge my 2X700 and 26650 batteries at 2 amps because I just don't have all day to wait. So far I love it. Oh, and it only set me back $25.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
:p Both are over two years old. Not sure if that matters with chargers or not. Does it?
The Gyrfalcon is still one of the top rated chargers that were ever tested by Henrik from lygte.
It takes bigger cells no problem without chewing up the wraps, has enough bells n whistles for advanced users, but is still easy to use for newbies when in novice mode.
The option to charge even LiFePo cells makes it one of the most versatile chargers around.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Look at a few reviews of the SkyRC MC3000 @Fidola13, it is honestly the most feature packed charger you can get.

You can monitor and even create charge programs with the app, this includes any charge rate you wish upto 3 Amps a slot (if you needed it) and even a target Voltage.

They can also be connected to a PC as well for monitoring, creating charge programs and even updating the firmware.

But it's definitely worth at learning a little bit more about the SkyRC MC3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread