Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah... Stuff has been Changing periodically.

I used to be able to Right Click and Drag to Highlight some text in a Post. Then Copy/Paste it in Google. Like when someone mentions some New rta and you want to Google it.

Now when you Right Click and Drag to Highlight some text in a Post, I get a Drop Down to either + Quote or Reply.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Where I used to see members on line, I now see "Latest Replies". I have no idea what I did to change nor do i know how to go back to members on line.

So. CMD. See the "MEMBERS" in the top tool bar? It's got a drop down menu. If you hover, then select "Recent Activity", I do believe you'll have your beloved "Members Online" again!

WooT!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I gave it a try and for one visit it worked then back to "Latest Replies" I appreciate the thought. Fortunately, it is a small annoyance.
:evil:

So. CMD. See the "MEMBERS" in the top tool bar? It's got a drop down menu. If you hover, then select "Recent Activity", I do believe you'll have your beloved "Members Online" again!

WooT!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I gave it a try and for one visit it worked then back to "Latest Replies" I appreciate the thought. Fortunately, it is a small annoyance.
:evil:

Sorry, sweetie. I could find it but don't know how to make it stick either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread