Latest Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Wow, what a great experience I had dealing with Don. ..a 2 part story of great service:
All my batts, 6, began going out one day, some just dead, some dieing ...the only E Cigs in this state are the ones you can get in the mall...the one I'd already ordered from different Co. still had no tracking number/record of shipment!!
I was in trouble.
Desperate before all were dead, I searched for companies near by, with reviews of "great service"; came upon Breezesmokes, with a page of reviews about "great service". Still I was skeptical.
But looked like my best bet, so I ordered a Riva Kit, & sent an email explaining my predicament... Don responded to my email personally.. & at the same time, I had a tracking number coming in from Breezesmokes ...all within an hour of my order.
Don's prompt attention, scored him my second order the following day for a VGO and few other things. Used to companies requiring $100.00 for wave of shipping charges, but not needing that much, I didn't notice with Breezesmokes it's only &70.00... my order was only $68.00...and I had needed an additional cone, but had forgotten.
So I wrote Don, just after I'd placed order, asked him to add the cone to my order, and charge me.
Don promptly wrote back he was sorry but was too late to change the order the payment was already processed. Being the smart business man he apparently is, to make up for MY mistakes, Don added the cone to my package ANYWAY ...as well as other several other goodies!
This order was also shipped same day as order... even tho Don had just gotten covered up in snow & had to wait for streets to be cleared....but Don did, knowing my batt predicament!

This is a great company, inspiring my customer loyalty. I appreciate Don's professional service with a smile.
A repeat customer of BreezeSmokes.
paula s
Alabama

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Today I drove over to my closest vaping supplier, BreezEsmokes-maybe 20 minutes drive from the ranch I live on here in Central Texas. This was truly like being a kid in a candy store! Don and his wife are VERY nice folks! I vape using an eGo with mega eGo cartridge and mega eGo atomizer, but wanted a back-up and some ejuices today and didnt feel like ordering off the internet and waiting, and paying for shipping (which now that i think of it, with his cheap shipping price, costs way less than the fuel it took to drive there in my monster jacked up truck with oversized mudder tires ha ha). I brought a friend from cowboy church with me to introduce him to the world of vaping. Boy, what an introduction! He got the full inservice from Don, and got to see first-hand the vGo, Indulgence, and other ecig models, and check out tons of ejuice flavors! It was SO much fun! My friend was blown away by this "new world" I had introduced him to. I bought a vGo starter kit, and so did my friend, and we both bought stainless steel drip tips. He also got an LR atomizer. We both bought an assorted bunch of juices-I got cherry tobacco, cherry limeade, RY4, champagne, Dr Pep, Mtn Dew, cherry cheesecake and spearmint. And also a new flavor TSUNAMI. I will write a review on it after I spend some time vaping it. Don was kind enough to give me a small bottle of his new cinnamon pear that he has just mixed, and I vaped it all the way home. IT IS SO GOOD. I want to buy a HUGE bottle of CINNAMON PEAR. Delicious! Don, I would recommend also offering a strictly pear one too-i may want to sometimes top off carts with just pear, cuz the pear taste is so good, though i love the cinnamon mix in it. It's PERFECT the way it is, though! Thank you! This evening my cowboy church friend went to the rodeo arena, and vaped openly with his new vGo! (he's more bold than i am, though i have vaped at some rodeos). Well, guess what? Several smokers were curious, and seemed interested, especially when they found out they could purchase the stuff nearby! I reckon country folk, rural cowboy type Texans are maybe leery of internet sales. So Don, you may be getting lots of my cowboy church members ordering! Yeehaw!! This was SUCH a fun day! p.s. Don, i hope you stock mega eGo cartridges and mega eGo atomizers soon, cuz they are compatible with the vGo and thats my favorite way to vape! 
KW, Texas

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Don, I thought I would explain how your clearence 901's are helping me with my job. I am a Volunteer fire service coordinator for over 450 volunteer fire fighters, about half of them smokers. I keep a couple of these kits in my work truck and after a fire as the "nice" firefighters come out of the fire coughing and short of breath and light up their cigarette I look at them, shake my head and go to my truck. I pull out one of the charged 901's that I have pre loaded with some good diy juice, take their cigarette and hand them the 901. I say try this for 10 minutes and either give it back or give me $20 and I will give you the rest of the kit. NO ONE has given it back. A few still owe me the $20 ( cheap enough anyway). Most of them have never looked back and if they still smoke some it is a whole lot less. My job is retention and recruitment of these volunteers so I think of it as part of the retention program. If they are healthier and live longer they volunteer longer right? lol Just thought I would let you know how important your clearence 901's are to our local fire service.

Thanks, V.P.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Don,

I just wanted to thank you for your quick service, and great prices on great products! I had the joyetech 510 before with cartomizers, and dripping was tough to manage on their stock atomizers. Plus the batteries started dying down after a month or so. I received the T-rex today (Two days after ordering!) and it is AMAZING! I can only imagine how well the batteries will hold up. The Bauway atomizer is a dream for dripping. And thanks soooo much for including the case. That thing is great, was wanting to try one but was restricted from my 510’s battery and I forgot I could use one on the t-rex battery.

If your e-juice is as good as your service and products you will be my sole provider for anything! Of course I saw you carry ecopure at the best price I’ve seen, I tried the fresh and the vapor was amazing, just didn’t care for the menthol taste. Is the rich flavor any good?

Anyways, I’ve got a quite a few people interested in getting an e-cig, and will definitely send them your way for the t-rex.

Feel free to use any of this as a testimonial.

Btw where did you get your business cards printed? I like the material and quality.

Thanks again, KB, Texas

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Today I received a replacement e-cig kit for one that I got that had a defective battery from Breezesmokes. I called Don I told him I had a problem and he promptly sent a replacement kit out to me. In the replacement kit Don added two bottles of juice something I never expected. Don has some great products are good prices I know I will do more business with him in the near future. So to make this short I am a very happy customer.

EW Washington State

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
First - Price is outsanding as there was a grand opening sale.
Second - Shipping was excellent, and packaged well.
Third - Service was fantastic, conversed several times with the owner (Don) and every time a quick professional and polite response.

I ordered:
- 24mg strength: Vanilla, Winston, Cinnamon Fire Ball
- Received a sealed cart (501) with an unknown flavor/strength

Vanilla - 5/5
Excellent flavor, depply vanilla, and a touch of sweet overtones - but not enough to over power. Excellent to vape by itself, or mixed with another flavor.

Winston - 3/5
Good overall - Smoked winstons and the essence of the taste is there. I expected a stronger flavor, but I think that's because I am still a recent ex-analogger. Good vape, but to me a little something missing.

Cinnamon Fire Ball - 5/5
Wow - Extremly strong talk about a punch!! The smell was strong enough to be present and describable as I opened the box. To use the clichéd expression "a little goes a long way", I dripped 3 drops and had to clean the atty to remove the taste and smell. Drawing on it was sweet like candy, and a very pleasant cinaminny aftertaste. I am not certain of how much I will be able to vape of this longer term, but approaching the holidays this will absolutely be in my collection to also mix with.

Good purchases - 1 miss in my mind, and I chalk that up to being a recent ex-analogger, and likely my palate hasn't sharpened itself yet - so I wouldn't take the Winston review for gospel.

Customer service was bar none, Don runs a great shop. I Would absolutely order from Breezesmokes again, and I wanted to say thanks to Don and the team for a great product and experience! Would highly recommend purchasing from https://www.breezesmokes.com/!!

Matt

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
BreezEsmokes - after I placed my order I got an email by 9am on the next day stating that their stock levels were incorrect. The owner offered me 2 bottles of a weaker strength(18mg instead of 24mg) to make up for this. They were shipped within 3 hours of me approving the order change. By far the best customer service I've seen in a esmoke vendor. Plan on making many purchases from them in the future.

Reno

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
On winning the contest "Eye bet you can't guess..." here on the ECF forum. He won a VGO-801 Starter Kit donated by BreezEsmokes.

Don,

Sorry for the slow response. I just got around to trying out the kit today as I've been busy since I recieved it. Thanks for the superfast shipping.

I love the hit from the atty, it's surprisingly strong. Great flavour retention too...much better than what the Tank attys, I have tried, provide.

This is a keeper, as both batteries charged will last me a whole day, or more. Great device to take along when "gone for the day"

Thanks again for the contest and now the opportunity to try out something new.

firhill

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
On 510 Tank Carts

I love mine. Thanks Don. This tank is so much easier. U can fill it up and vape on it for two or three days. And blue foam filler is worth every penny. Thanks so much. I don't think that I would ever quit smoking if it was not for Don and his wife and this e-cig. You both r great and again thanks for everything.
CD, Robinson, Texas

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
If you like the smart carts, you will love the 510 clear tank carts @ breezesmokes. They hold more fluid and snap on and off the 510 atty better, than the smart carts that I have. They have a neat little snap off end with the filler material in it, so you just pop it off and fill from your bottle or you can use a syringe. They are great to do business with I have order 3 times from them and they have a phone number if you have questions, unlike a lot of the sellers.

Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread