Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Austin, TX

opsguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2010
Florida Treasure Coast
I have the Mini version and I really like it. The Mini has all the same features as the regular size device and performs exactly the same except for the battery life. My kit came with two 18350 ICR 900mah batteries and I also bought an AW 18350 LIMN 700mah so I would have another backup if needed. I have been using various cartos at 1.7, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 ohm. lately I have been using 3.0 ohm Boge cartos in a Mini-Sub 3ml tank running the device at 5.2 volts and it works really well. Running it at that voltage setting I get about 4 to 5 hours or so heavy vaping before the battery reaches 3.5 volts and then I replace the battery with a fresh one.

The time a battery is going to last you depends on what voltage you vape at and your own particular vaping habits but for me I find the batteries last an acceptable amount of time. The standard size LT uses 18650 batteries which are going to last a while longer.

I chose the Mini because I wanted something a little smaller to carry in my shirt pocket while I am at work or on the go. It works well for me and I carry two extra charged batteries with me so battery life is not an issue. Both sizes are a great choice just depending on individual preferences.

Hope that helps.

THEFILLTER

Feb 12, 2012
United States
I just got the mini in yesterday and also bought one extra battery and a aw imr battery. I've honestly liked it so far I've just got to.get some more of my everyday juice to vape because I swear I go through a 10ml in like 3 days of that killa vanilla haha.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase. I thought it would be bigger but happy its as small as it is for easy carry around. It just depends on battery life and size at this point. Hope this helped

Also Apollo gave great shipping from California to nc so I recommend them.

THEFILLTER

TommyO

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Columbia River Gorge,Washington
I have the mini... I ordered the full sized one from Apollo and didn't notice they were out of stock, I got an email asking if I wanted to wait for the full sized one or take a mini. I chose to take the mini tho I think there should have been a price break since you get such a smaller battery, but that wasn't offered even when I asked. I did however get a free disposable which I promptly gave away.

Overall I like the mini and would recommend as it does work well except on dual coil cartos.. it seems like I have to crank it up to get it to work at all with them.. meh no big deal as I like my vision stardust ce2 knockoff thingy I got last week. I did order a full sized LT(knockoff) from Vapingzone.com at a very good price and free shipping, I am looking forward to the batteries lasting more than 4 hours!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread