LED Blink code

Status
Not open for further replies.

oly_r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Marylandistan
Is there somewhere that shows the blink codes. I just bought this thing Saturday (four days ago) and it is blinking 10 times now. Does it blink if the cartomizer is empty. i searched here and found one post that said he had a 10 blink but i didn't see any responses. recharged it last night but this is still my first carto (is that right?) so it could be empty. i was getting good vapor till it just stopped having any.

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
The battery can not tell if your carto is low.
You have to "guess" when low depending on the taste of vaper. You may burn a few cartos in the learning process.

On a 4081, the 10 blink is usually battery needs to be charged.
3 blink is the auto cut off, just back off and wait 30 seconds and vape agien.

Different battery makers do have different "led codes", so it may be different depending on what you have.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Straight from my RN4081 Manual:

To avoid over-usage, inhaling more than 16 times within one minute will cause the indicator light to continuously flash 10 times(about 4 seconds) to remind you to take a break.

Additionally, if user inhales for more than 5 seconds continuously, the indicator light will likewise continuously flash 10 times to remind the user to take smaller inhalations.

Further, if the indicator light flashes continuously 30 times(about 9 seconds), please re-charge the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread