Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Sloth agree it is good stuff . ; )
So this weekend made some bread something i have not done for a while ,here are a pair of baguettes.which went well with spaghetti Sunday an old tradition passed done from family.Up for this eve is some mag landrace.
HPIM1141 (Large).JPG

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I was lucky enough to get myself very special gift today!!
    A little baby bean of the well sought after strain Mac1 by the breeder Capulator;)
    image.jpeg

One single feminised seed to caress and help grow into a lovely big sticky and smelly lady:wub:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    For desert this evening we have some Beautiful Blackberry:drool:
    image.jpeg

And if I remember correctly it was @Dieseler that asked me to let him know if my Mac1 seed sprouted, well she did and is looking very healthy as you can see Mate:)
    image.jpeg

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm finally making my first addition to the thread:thumb: I wanted to wait for this one as I know the OP does like his indica dominant strains;)
    This ones for you @Dieseler :p
    Black Cherry Punch at a very hefty 90% indica, Definitely one for before bed time:)
    image.jpeg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Merry Christmas Folks!!! :)

My younger brother came over yesterday for a short visit (socially distanced + masks :thumb:). He brought me a care package with several different varieties and a card saying what's what written on it. I misplaced that already, oh well it's around here somewhere. Not that I need it. :D

So, it's Xmas... and I'm enjoying my new goodies and crankin' some tunes. Cool.

Have fun y'all! :thumbs:

:vapor:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    On the menu this evening we have something a little bit more gentle than my last one... only a little bit:confused:
    You will like this one @Sloth Tonight , I know you Love your lemon strains and this one is oohh so Lovely:wub:
    Early Lemon Berry;)
    image.jpeg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    View attachment 873269 View attachment 873271 Looked at menu from several dispensaries i go to early this morning no good Indica's to be had.
    Sativa's and Hybrids seem to be easily found though .
    Anyways went back early afternoon and Shazzzam !
    Mag Landrace by Verano on the rec menu i rushed out for the 40 minute ride and bought 2 jars 1/8th each jar. Each 1/8TH was 70.00 without taxes OUCH. Last time was 60 or 65 each.
    Here a few pictures of one of my favorites to date a colorful strong Indica called Mag Landrace.
    Another still waiting to come back in stock a strong Indica called Ice Cream cake.

Whats your enjoyment tonight ?
    HPIM1132 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1127 (Medium).JPG

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    vape" data-source="post: 22618299" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
    Fog n vape said:
    ,Daniel what is a good storage method, lost a outdoor strain I worked on for 4 generations as seeds didn't germinate anymore as with work I wasn't able to grow for a number of years. Just getting started again with my personal seedbank. Any tips for storage appreciated. :)

Sorry to hear you lost a nice strain Mate:(
    I've always found the best way to store my seeds is in an airtight plastic tupperware container in the refrigerator.
    Good Luck:)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Been enjoying mostly Indica stash kosher kush , mag landrace etc.
    Anyways during these times Dispensary requires online order and then show you your pickup time window.
    Picked up a Sativa called Lemon Durbon walked in an out in about 10 minutes as there was only 1 other person, labeled as smalls and was pleasantly surprised after trying it.
    HPIM1153 (Large).JPG

HPIM1154 (Large).JPG

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread