The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Legal status - Russia

Discussion in 'Русский' started by rolygate, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lastluxury

Lastluxury Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Moscow, Russia
    Ну и славно. Рад за вас.

2. Ulmer

Ulmer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Ulm, Germany
    Радуйся безумно...А че тогда занесло на эту часть форума? - Тут люди грустные собрались...

3. Lastluxury

Lastluxury Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Moscow, Russia
    По большей части да, но вот как подумаещь, что "иных" уж нет с нами, так как-то хорошо и благостно становится на душе.

По теме:
    "А кому сейчас легко?" (с)
    Для ответа на этот вопрос достаточно просто пробежаться по разделу "Campaining" этого форума.

СУВЖ,

4. mrelwood

mrelwood Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2012
    Finland, Europe.
    Came back today from the week long trip. We had dozens of school kids with us most of the time, so I ended up stealth vaping in toilets and at the few situations I was outside alone.

I did see a guy vaping in the subway what looked like a TW Titan 510 auto battery and a carto. Not much vapor though... Would've liked to show him how my Vapeonloid pushes clouds even at 80% PG, but didn't want to show an example to the kids.

Strange country though. :eek:) Glad I went!

5. Ulmer

Ulmer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Ulm, Germany
    Dear mrelwood, when I see the Finnish autobahns that are lit up at night … with temperature control and deer walking around… I also think Finland is a strange country…although, who knows ...

6. ko4ik

ko4ik Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Moscow, Russia
    That does not prevent to all Finns really to love Russian vodka in large quantities ;)
    Oh, and btw we also glad that you went

7. arcover

arcover New Member

Jan 18, 2013
    United States
    I am just reaching out here, and if I am in the wrong place, I apologize. I was wondering if there were any forum members here that are from Riga, Latvia or actually any part of Latvia or the Baltic States? I don't know if they have any laws there or not regarding smoking e-cigs in public. I have a few friends going to visit there this September and later around Christmas, so it would be good to have some information. Thank you!
    I also want to proudly say that I smoked my last cigarette January 28, 2013 and been vaping since!:)

8. apxumed

apxumed New Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Bulgaria
    Hello there,
    I am from Bulgaria and I make export of BULGARIAN e-liquid, i am still not sure what is the law in russia for the electronic smoking but if you have any questions about the products u can ask me anytime and i will give you a lot of information.My skype is apxumed, 24/7 online.
    Regards.

9. rolygate

rolygate Forum Manager Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    ECF Towers
    Many countries are listed here:

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

(That is my website.) If you wish to suggest a change of details for a country, or give me details for a new country not yet in the list, then please:

- email me at: chris[AT]ecigarette-politics[DOT]com
    [please rebuild the email with @ and .com as normal - thanks]

- tell me what you would like to add/change

- please look carefully at other entries, to see the format that I will probably use

- you must give me a link to a government website page listing the law/s, if you say anything other than "e-cigarettes are fully permitted and unrestricted". Of course, it will be in your language (not a problem). A newspaper report may be acceptable (or additional).

Thanks! :)

@apxumed
    There are several people listed as apxumed on Skype. None are in Bulgaria. One is in Colombia. There are several in Russia although each has something added on the end of the name.

10. the_valium

the_valium New Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Italy
    I read all the link related your post and I think it's really intresting and helpfull, can i may be ask just some extra
    info?

About Russia it look's like there's no limitation to bring into the country eCig and eLiquid for personal use, also with nicotine, there is just limitation on the use in public area as for the tobacco product, right?

About Finland import of eCig and non nicotine liquid is aloud, but for nicotine liquid is it aloud only with doctor prescription and in a certain concentration and container quantity, is it true?
    There is a really risk of fine and legal actionor just a confiscation of the liquind bringing into the country liquid for personal use containing nicotine at 4mg/ml for two/tree week of stay, like many 10ml containers for a total of 100-150ml?

11. yankov

yankov Full Member

Sep 7, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    Some clarification on Russian anti-tobacco legislation that took effect this summer.
    Here is quote in Russian from paragraph 16g of new law (this is the only paragraph in the law that possibly discusses e-cigarettes) :
    ЗАПРЕЩЕНО «…использование и имитация табачного изделия при производстве других видов товаров, не являющихся табачными изделиями, при оптовой и розничной торговле такими товарами» .
    FORBIDS " usage and imitation of tobacco product upon production of other types of merchandise, that are not tobacco products, during wholesale and retail sales of such merchandise."
    Most people interpret this paragraph as forbidding of e-cigarettes that imitate real cigarettes (such as NJOY), but not applicable to any other vaping devices and e-juices.

12. yankov

yankov Full Member

Sep 7, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    Some clarification on Russian anti-tobacco legislation that took effect this summer.
    Here is quote in Russian from paragraph 16g of new law (this is the only paragraph in the law that possibly discusses e-cigarettes) :
    ЗАПРЕЩЕНО «…использование и имитация табачного изделия при производстве других видов товаров, не являющихся табачными изделиями, при оптовой и розничной торговле такими товарами» .
    FORBIDS " usage and imitation of tobacco product upon production of other types of merchandise, that are not tobacco products, during wholesale and retail sales of such merchandise."
    Most people interpret this paragraph as forbidding of e-cigarettes that imitate real cigarettes (such as NJOY), but not applicable to any other vaping devices and e-juices.

13. rolygate

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    ECF Towers
    That's good - thank you. Is there any news of enforcement, please?

14. yankov

yankov Full Member

Sep 7, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    As far as I know there is no enforcement whatsoever, I read article on popular Russian ecig retailer elcigs.ru,
    they interpreting new law as it completely does not apply to any e-cigarettes and they sell everything same as before.
    Here is the link to the article in Russian:Антитабачный закон и электронные сигареты ― ElCigs - выбрать и купить электронные сигареты
    Also I'm currently not in Russia, but my sister is there and she is buying and using e-cigs all the time and she didn't report any problems.
    As they say in Russia - Суровость российских законов компенсируется необязательностью их исполнения

or
    "Severity of Russian laws is compensated by the fact that following them is optional"
    :)

15. wrangler

wrangler Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2011
    RUSSIA, Moscow
    Откуда у нас имитации табачных изделий?
    Только Понс и иже с ним попадает.
    Все остальное - имитации фонариков, дым машин для дискотеки, ингаляторов (и то имитация).

Варя - вообще вольтметр - тестер, генезис без жидкости - прикуриватель (от раскаленной спирали), закрытый защитным колпачком (чтоб не обжигаться)...

16. sirajma

sirajma New Member

Dec 20, 2013
    London, UK

17. rolygate

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    ECF Towers
  18. Laylel

Laylel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Victoria, BC, CA
    Особливо про варю)))

В Канаде бушуют страсти, еще бы, с 10 баксов за пачку сигарет (в среднем) на которую еще накидывают 13% налога с продаж - 7 баксов уходит в налоги, какое правительство захочет Такой доход менять на какую-то сраную 3-х центовую е-сигарету (имею в виду сумму налога). Страсти рассказывают, детьми курящими пугают и стращают банами. Многие уходят в подполье (что круто, жидкость с доставкой на дом в течение 2-х часов после звонка).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.