Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
The top/side fill system works good, but you still have to fill it right so as not to experience leaks on fill up. Make sure the airflow is closed when you fill and don't fill it holding it up, it has to be on its side with the fill hole facing up. Also don't try to overfill. Enjoy it, when it works right it can be an awesome tank and very simple to maintain.

Reactions: Mode

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
The wicking isn't rocket science on this one. Just make sure the juice channels are open and the cotton just lays toward the back of the deck floor as stated by Roxy. Only downside to this tank, if you screw up the build or wick, you have to vape it dry or drain the tank for access.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I bought a Lemo 2, built it, filled it with juice, vaped the tank dry, and then I listed it and sold it on the Classifieds. For me, I felt it was too airy as I had to run it with the AFC open just a hair. I also felt that it muted the flavor of my favorite juice that I've tried and enjoyed in lots of other RTAs. YMMV, but it wasn't for me.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I bought a Lemo 2, built it, filled it with juice, vaped the tank dry, and then I listed it and sold it on the Classifieds. For me, I felt it was too airy as I had to run it with the AFC open just a hair. I also felt that it muted the flavor of my favorite juice that I've tried and enjoyed in lots of other RTAs. YMMV, but it wasn't for me.

The v1 would probably suit you better. I tootle mine, and love it. They are on clearance for $15.99 now a few places.

Reactions: 52anddone

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu
I love mine, but then again it's my first RTA. I went from a vivi nova-s to the Lemo 2 - what do I know?!

Ok, I do know that I NEVER have a problem with wicking/dry hits. I watched a few youtube wicking videos before I re-wicked. I'm still using the stock coil almost 2 months later, just dry-burning when I feel like it needs the maintenance. I did have a slight issue with getting the components to turn correctly and not get stuck too far in one direction when I first got it, but I chalk that up to being inexperienced (who fixes their RTA with a wine key? Me, that's who). The more I used it, the more smoothly the pieces move. I got mine from Sweet Vapes and it was pristine upon arrival. My DIY juice tastes very satisfactory in it - but hey, I'm taking my vaping journey pretty slowly.

Best of luck to you, I think it's a great RTA :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread