Lemon Custard Bar from ITCVapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahhonald

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Marietta, GA
My number one vendor just came out with quite a few new flavors and so I decided to take the leap with flavors I would not normally order…or at least ones that I might be on the fence about. To be honest I was both a little hesitant and still a little intrigued. I am normally a bakery/dessert, creamy fruits or RY4-ish tobacco type vaper. I like fruits but not necessarily lemon but I thought “Why not” especially because liking sweets the picture made me want to eat the dessert. Well it is now actually trying to de-throne my current ADV’s…I can’t get enough of it.

It starts out with this rich, creamy decadence of custard and sugar cookie while still being fluffy paired with the bright crisp lemon which is definitely there but not “in your face”. It is almost like they layer each other where one doesn’t overpower the other but they dance together in perfect harmony, complementing each other. I normally don’t care for citrus vapes but this one is different, at least for me. I had already spent my vape juice budget but after falling in love, I ordered a big bottle anyways. Not only have I found a new favorite but it goes to show the outcome when you branch out and try something new once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread