Let the Buyer Beware! - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECF Articles

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: Well, I fell for it! You know those pages that pop up when you click some ECF links, offering you a free vaping system (if your pop-up blocker isn’t activated). You pay only for the shipping, they say, right? Well, beware! (To be sure there are some legitimate and reputable pop-ups that appear on ECF [...]
The post Let the Buyer Beware! appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!

Smith Julia

Moved On
Sep 6, 2013
China
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: spam

unclerj

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
BFE, Ohio
Sorry to say, when I was first considering E-Cigs as a valid option to allow me to quit the analog STINKERS I fell for the Regal scam.

And right after I bought into it I found some not so great things about them.

You can read my story here as the first entry of a lot of people being scammed.

http://www.pissedconsumer.com/revie...ee-e-cigarette-trial-scam-20120422313929.html

Sadly these "People" are still in business and scamming anyone they can.

Even worse, they are most likely scaring people away from trying E-Cigs at all.

Especially as the people that have actually received their product are not at all enthused by it and find it severely lacking in performance and taste.

Fortunately I found ECF and a few other places where the members took care of me and helped me get some really great gear.

And I am now happily vaping with a Vamo V2 with a Kanger ProTank.

How is it that this company is still in business?

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Sorry to say, when I was first considering E-Cigs as a valid option to allow me to quit the analog STINKERS I fell for the Regal scam.

And right after I bought into it I found some not so great things about them.

You can read my story here as the first entry of a lot of people being scammed.

Regal Cigs - Regal Cig's Free E-Cigarette Trial Scam

Sadly these "People" are still in business and scamming anyone they can.

Even worse, they are most likely scaring people away from trying E-Cigs at all.

Especially as the people that have actually received their product are not at all enthused by it and find it severely lacking in performance and taste.

Fortunately I found ECF and a few other places where the members took care of me and helped me get some really great gear.

And I am now happily vaping with a Vamo V2 with a Kanger ProTank.

How is it that this company is still in business?

Would it help you to know you're not the only one? Hopefully you can lay that aside and find something to be grateful for in it's place.

I purchased a simple cig-a-like metal carrying case/starter kit from a tobacco store (oriental store clerk/products/language barrier!) and tried it out once in our truck - it tasted(?) like sucking on an empty straw!!! - nada, nothing, what's up with that? No instructions in the little case with the cartomizers and battery about 'putting juice in the cartos' !!! (only how to hook the carto to the battery by pictures/steps) I realized about 6 mos down the road (and finding ECF), and after purchasing an eGo-C kit from a 'vaping store' (with friendly helpful clerks) that most likely, if I had known to add some flavored juice, it would have been MUCH BETTER to vape with! but looking at it even now - I have no idea how that is done... haha so, yup, there are folks wanting our $ and not offering any customer service! It is up to us buyers to check things out first and know what we're wanting and then go shopping for the best deal. Ya most likely know the old saying... 'buyers beware'.... my opps cost me $15 plus tax - not a BIG loss, but a loss, none the less. (but a good lesson to learn! and then move on doing our research first, next time) NancyB

READ THE SMALL PRINT IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE 'SELLER' !!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread