Let's do a sale for our Grand Opening Raffle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Im thinking more people are wanting the doodles than the juice hahahah should have a etsy website to sell your art!

OMG, somebody finally said it!!!

David, it looks like you might need to start another business. An Art Gallery.

I'll sweep up the sidewalks there too.

Of course, we'll need to discuss my raise ....

TT

BigJohnJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I just got home from a very long day at work and checked my email and had a shipping notification from FSUSA. I'm thinking, I don't remember ordering anything this week. I opened it and found out I won the raffle............WOW!!!!!!!! A big Thank you to all of you at FSUSA, I never dreamed I'd win but WOW!!! I did......You guys have been my favorite supplier since I started vaping about a year ago..........WOW!!!!..........Thank you all sooooooooo much.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I just got home from a very long day at work and checked my email and had a shipping notification from FSUSA. I'm thinking, I don't remember ordering anything this week. I opened it and found out I won the raffle............WOW!!!!!!!! A big Thank you to all of you at FSUSA, I never dreamed I'd win but WOW!!! I did......You guys have been my favorite supplier since I started vaping about a year ago..........WOW!!!!..........Thank you all sooooooooo much.

What did you win????? Congrats BigJon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread