Lets try to get ecigs on Penn and Teller Bull****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Þornbjörg

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Tampa, FL
Yes, Bull****! is the name of the show (substitute a letter in there).

They take on fun topics, and explain the truth behind them, much like Mythbusters. They do so to a slightly different audience, and use a lot more colorful language.

Official site: Showtime: Penn & Teller: Bull****! Official Site
Official message boards: Showtime Message Boards
Various email addresses: Penn & Teller | CONTACT

I could also probably dig up their agent's contact info, but it probably wouldn't do a lot of good without a recognized name, logo, business card, and money backing me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

ritalin

Aug 23, 2009
Tampa, FL
I would happily submit an email to them, however I have found it hard to locate a contact point for "........". The forum does not have a section meant for this and the "Creative Submissions" section under Showtimes contact link states the following;

Thank you for your interest in submitting creative material to Showtime Networks. We appreciate the courtesy of our viewers and members of the creative community who suggest material, including program concepts, formats and literary material, music and lyrics, and other creative concepts for our use.

However, because we receive many suggestions that duplicate those previously made either by members of our own staff or by others, and because we may independently commence using material similar to yours that we receive or generate after the date of your submission, it has become necessary for us to adopt the general policy of refusing to consider any unsolicited material.

Therefore, any submissions sent to Showtime Networks, via email or hardcopy, will be deleted or returned to sender.

We do appreciate your interest in our company

Also the email links at the Penn&Teller site are not meant for this type of submission either. Anyone out there have another way to contact them or the writers of BS?

I saw Penn Gillette last month at SFO and thought about talking to him but I didn't have any printed material with me and he was busy talking to other people. I also didn't want to come across as a crazy fan and say "Oh my God, I loved you in Hackers!". If anyone lives in Vegas they are doing a bunch of shows for the next month but tickets are $74! Can't say how long it will be till they film another episode of Bull****

paradox77

Oct 19, 2009
Wisconsin
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!

That show is true fair and balanced. Ive heard both left and right views. The bottom line is they cover topics that there is undoubtedly actual proof of a certain issue. left or right, no bull****, facts over fiction. We need to get this issue to the public before it gets banned behind the publics backs.

I fear we will be banned as was XXXXXX with no real reason behind it. (Dont mean to bring "drugs" into it. but that was outlawed with no real logic behind it as is the attempt with E-cigs)

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
They have already done an episode on Second Hand Smoke (where they concluded that it was BS) which leads me to believe that our cause would be welcomed. Getting it in front of them is another story. I even looked at Star Price Productions (producing company) and their contact page specifically states that creative outlines would be rejected if included in an email. Not sure if topics for BS would be included among these, but it stands to reason that it would...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread