Status
Not open for further replies.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
024.11.45.jpg

Looking for this taste... not balsam cherry that tastes like cough syrup... not overwhelming cigar...

Anyone stumbled across exact replica of this taste?
I did with one juice, won't buy from that company anything ever again tho. But it was perfectly mimicking this flavor...
juice is manufactured, unknown ingredients, gives me throat scratches at night that wake me up. So yeah, I won't buy juice from that company, but looking for this taste...

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
are you familar with Ahlusion? they have 3 cherry tobacco flavors. one in the aromatic tobacco line and two in the non-aromatic line. the only one i've came close to trying is the cherry house blend. i've only had the house blend. It has good flavor but not a strong flavor. if i were guessing i would say the clostest to what you're looking for is the aromatic choice. good luck

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
are you familar with Ahlusion?
They don't ship to Israel.

I use Sweet Swish from HHV. Sometimes I spike it with a little of one of their tobacco flavors if I want a little more tobacco.
Got 30ml of that, steeping it as it has nothing in common with flavors described and actual taste :(

The cherry I'm looking is somewhat close to AiV cherry blossom, just less sweeter and some tobacco in it. Not HHV tobacco tho, they got something much closer to pipe tobacco, from what I've tasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread