Liberty "Doc P." ... ummmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my order from myPVshop 40 minutes ago... Filled up a new 510 cart, popped in a new atty and..

8-o

Is it just me, or do the Chinese think that they are funny by making a black pepper flavored liquid ... and then calling it "Doc P"? I was expecting something like a Dr. Pepper Soft Drink Flavor ... but instead, I feel like I'm vaping my Pepper Shaker. :) It's not bad ... ummm ... it's just ...ummmm.... "different". Actually, the more I vape it while I type this, the more I kinda like it.

The flavor isn't really that overpowering, but it's definately NOT a Dr. Pepper soft drink eliquid, there are no "23 flavors" in there... there is just one... Pepper ... Black Pepper. I wish I could review it more, but if you've ever lifted the lid of a dish on the stove that you were cooking with black pepper in it and breathed in the steam, well, that's it- EXACTLY.

I dunno, maybe it's me. I love Dr. Pepper, I drink it every day- But, my taste buds ARE still healing after 15 years of analogs - anyone else try this yet? I'm curious to hear other people's experiences with this one. I want to know if I'm crazy and anyone ACTUALLY tastes Dr. Pepper.

Anyway, Thanx pvshop ... everything came in fast and in perfect condition! I'm excited to try my Liberty Raspberry liquid later! Forget my signature below, with your prices and your service - you guys are my new ONLY source for all my 510 and liquid needs!

Edit: Ok, 30 minutes later... I got it! The liquid tastes exactly like the way an old "Scratch and Sniff" sticker of Dr. Pepper smells! I still taste pepper, but if I hold it in my mouth, I can picture being a little kid again, and scratching those stickers... Not bad. Kinda cool.

Edit 2: Ok, last edit ... a few hours later and I had to stop vaping "Dr P" ... think I might actually throw up. This might be a good mixer liquid with something else, but *IN MY OPINION*, not something you can vape for an extended period of time! I think I'm going to dump the last 14ml of this down the toliet and reuse the dripper bottle for something else... On a brighter note... New cart and fresh Atty... Raspberry is AWESOME!!! I think it blows my signature's "signature" flavors out of the water! Clean, crisp mellow flavor that reminds me of summer! I might even go so far as to say it might be my liquid of choice! OMG it's good!

Last edited:

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Received my Dr. P liquid today(15ml of 36mg). The smell from the bottle is DEFINITELY black pepper, wow!

Edit: Ok, 30 minutes later... I got it! The liquid tastes exactly like the way an old "Scratch and Sniff" sticker of Dr. Pepper smells! I still taste pepper, but if I hold it in my mouth, I can picture being a little kid again, and scratching those stickers... Not bad. Kinda cool.

I can definitely agree that this taste reminds me of the scratch-n-sniff dr pepper stickers. This liquid is definitely flavorful, but does not really taste like the drink(but, to me, cola, mt dew, and red bull flavors don't taste like the drinks either).

I'll give this liquid more time before I put it away for awhile. I think it's definitely hard for ANYONE to get Dr. Pepper's 23 flavors into an e-liquid... I ordered the 36mg so I could cut it down with VG...maybe the sweetness of the VG will bring the flavor closer to the drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread