Liberty-Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
I have had some minor issues (part of it me being a noob I am sure), but A+++ to Liberty Flights!!

I initially ordered from them, and they have been GREAT with reply via email, and offers of remedy:

In short, I have an Ego-T Type B. One atomizer is screwy. They initially offered to credit my account and send out replacements asking that I also return the faulty ones. I thanked them, but said I may have been misunderstood as I have ONE working fine, and ONE acting screwy. They are sending replacement and crediting my account for the one, asking that I return the faulty one.

Additionally offered information on Cartomizers compatable with my system, then offered explanation of them when I informed them I was unfamiliar with them.

Each email has been polite, professional, prompt, and solution based.

Jacob (of Liberty Flights) has been a great representative of them!! in all of his efforts and replies

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
I am a liberty flights fan too. Got my original kit from them, have ordered pretty much any other parts i need from them. Always fast, always what i ordered, have never had a single problem at all! And you can get that 20% off with that button and also you can get like 50 cents credit with all reviews you do of the products you buy!

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
I too had some correspondence with Jacob from Liberty Flights and he was excellent in replying via the phone and email. He originally called to confirm my order and when it was going to be shipped out. He also replied with my shipping information sine the website was not updating my account correctly. Kudo's to Jacob for doing a great job. I will absolutely order from Liberty Flights again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread