Liberty Irish Cream *sob*

Status
Not open for further replies.
During our last move, we packed all the alcohol into a box. Since hubby and I aren't big drinkers, the stuff stayed packed away for quite some time. A few months back, I was in the mood for Baileys and remembered that we had some packed up. Boxes had stayed in the back of the pantry (no major temperature variations) and alcohol stays good for forever... right?

I blame the fact that I had a cold (so couldn't smell the stuff) and poured in dim light so I didn't see the curdling. Didn't even notice it until I took the first sip.

Hubby had a major mess to clean up about 5 minutes later - after the heaving stopped (bless him!) :oops:

And yes, I do have a point here.

The Liberty Irish Cream? Yeah, it's like that... without the hubby having to do major clean up. :(

Please note: Most "cream/dairy" ejuice tastes off to me - This a heck of a lot more than most. YMMV.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Oh, yikes. That's not good. But you're right ... not all flavors are for everyone.

I'm not a drinker, so I did not really have a comparison basis. I gave the Irish Cream a quick try then my daughter "borrowed" it and I have not seen it since. She seems to really enjoy it, though.

But, like I always said to my children ... If everyone in life all liked the same things, what a boring world it would be.

On the whole, though... it's the only Liberty liquid I've been totally disappointed with so far. The Strawberry is "iffy", mostly because I tend to pick up "artificial" when it comes to them (can't stand most strawberry candies for that reason). It has a chemical taste to it (to me) on the 510 and the cartomizers but blends decently in a Bananaberry - 1 pt strawberry to 2 pt Liberty Banana. (Will re-review it on it's own on the 901 atties though... can taste the Blackberry on em! Finally! mmmmmmm.....)

InTheCity

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Berkeley, CA
I love the Liberty Irish Cream flavor, its been one of the best flavors and vapor producers since I started with this whole E-Cig thing.

My wife on the other hand disagrees and says it tastes like Werthers Originals, but not to me and my father was Irish, so I'd have to go with the labeling and say it really does vape like smoking and sipping Baileys at the same time.

Two thumbs way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread