Light, Dark, Sweet Juices Causing a Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary777

Sep 29, 2011
Macomb MI
I am using a eGo-T type-B I have been using PG sweet juices, apple & vanilla, I just looked and they are no brands from cignot, the apple being a light yellow color and the vanilla is a light purple, will these sweet juices clog up the atty or is it something in the color.

I did buy a different brand vanilla Dekane, it was a light yellow color like the apple. No names are 26mg, Dekane is 24mg but sure does not taste like vanilla.

I am trying to get the pros and cons of the different flavor juices. I somked a pipe and inhaled, so I do need something flavored, with the least amount of clogging in the atty...

I thought deciding between PG & VG was bad:)

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
If you have a juice you happen to like I would try it. The worst that could happen is you might have to clean the atty more often or maybe shorten the lifespan a bit. If you like the juice it might be worth it.

Backwood Brew has a good vanilla but it's dark brown I think.

I didn't have the clogging issue but my juice are clear. Vape is a little cooler and somewhat muted with tanks but I vape menthol and really didn't mind it.

I'd pick out the juice you like best. Cignots vanilla is purple? That's weird.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Cignot sells Basic, Ecopure, Joye and Boge/Dekang brands. When it comes to juice flavors, I'm afraid there is only trial and error. One man's treasure could be trash to another, so yes, picking the flavor is much harder than the PG/VG mix.

Juice will darken over time, but I haven't seen a purple one. From what I understand, darker and sweeter juices will clog attys worse. The Dekang from Cignot were easy on my attys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread