Lightning Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlindaW

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
South Florida
I agree with you. I placed my order on Monday afternoon. I had a shipping confirmation within a half an hour. I received my order of two lasers and some batteries on Wednesday. Unfortunately, one of my lasers was not working. (I am sure this rarely happens, since I have seen nothing but positive feedback for these.) I sent an e-mail to IkenVape and received a prompt reply. I sent my laser back on Thursday and the wonderful folks at IkenVape sent me a new one the very same day. I received it in the mail today! All of my e-mails answered by Isaac were very friendly and helpful. I kind of expected as much after reading this forum and hearing how happy people are with the customer service from IkenVape. I had a mod from another vendor that cost 4X the price of the laser and was told my problem was "user error". :confused: Of course, I no longer do business with that company. I do not expect every order I place from a vendor to be perfect, but I do expect to be treated decently when there is a problem. I have to say, that experience has made me appreciate great vendors like IkenVape even more. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I will definitely be placing further orders with them, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Actually, I think this little laser would be the perfect PV for a new e-cigarette user.

I also have to say…I lOVE this little thing. It is amazing with a LV atty and a drip tip. I have another mod that I love, but having something small (that did not break the bank!) is really nice too. The other laser went to my son and he hasn't picked up his other mods since he got this one on Wednesday. When the 510's are back in stock, I am going to pick up a couple more!

I rarely post, but I really wanted to say thank you for having such amazing customer service! :)

JimStanmore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2009
Southern NJ
One thing I didn't think about with the LPV3: no LED. I have noticed that there are times when I don't want a light to be glowing and this worked perfectly on an overnight camping trip this weekend. No smell no night vision problems.

I remember when I was an Army Scout you looked for a glow to identify the enemy. An if you smoked you made a real good light or heat target. I would have loved to have one of these 20 years ago. With stealth juice no one would know you were doing anything...

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks a Million Jim!!! Lol there's technically 2 Robs in PA! I say technically, because Altsmoke Rob is on the edge between Ohio and Pa.
but yes, they're both Great guys! Altsomke Rob and myself were good friends in the beginning we just used to chat late nights and he would teach me more about e-cigs Dec. '09. I hooked up with GP Rob at Vapefest and just had a great time getting to know each other. There's even yet another Rob that I'm even more close to out at Liquidxpress!

Hmm? Sounds like yet Another Plus why e-cigs should be the standard over than regular cigarettes. Military safe cigarettes! No lights or LED, vapor dissipates much quicker and compared to the average cigarette smoke that would just hang and spread an oder.
This really is a great point about our pv's Jim and would be a great add-on to our emails to our government to stop the ban on ecigs.

Hi Glinda! It's very nice to see you here!! A member for almost a year and only have 36 posts!? You DO post rarely! And to use one here means the world! Thank you so very much for your kind, sweet and motivational words! We're both so happy that you guys are just loving them to the fullest! We are working on giving the ability for customization of the Laser's using Vinyl coverings. We have a huge amount of samples here to play around with. The colors and types of colors and finishes really is a marvel to look at. It's a shame that camera's cannot do them any justice. :( Our partner in the customization department is in their busiest season at the moment, but when the weights come off we'll be flying. :D
61027f40.jpg

JimStanmore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2009
Southern NJ
I was extremely fortunate when I went to the site and the 510 LPV3 was in stock. The 808s are available now, but not the 510's. I got the 510 so that I can use my small supply of 510 cartomizers and large quantity of 808 cartomizers with an adapter. Both the 808 and 510 full size cartomizers work great. The LPV3 burns through the soft 510 cartomizers (.3 ml) kind of fast, though. I almost regret buying two new 808 XL batteries last week because I may never use anything other than the LPV3 or my soon to be ordered chameleon.

I was referring to Rob at GP; I didn't want to name another vendor in your forum:) I didn't realize AltSmoke was a Rob also - haven't ordered from him yet. I get my flavoring from LiquidExpress. I wish more companies in general were like you guys. Might be a different economy now...

I still can't believe the price point for such an "effective and flexible device." (That means I still love it after 4 days!)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I was extremely fortunate when I went to the site and the 510 LPV3 was in stock. The 808s are available now, but not the 510's. I got the 510 so that I can use my small supply of 510 cartomizers and large quantity of 808 cartomizers with an adapter. Both the 808 and 510 full size cartomizers work great. The LPV3 burns through the soft 510 cartomizers (.3 ml) kind of fast, though. I almost regret buying two new 808 XL batteries last week because I may never use anything other than the LPV3 or my soon to be ordered chameleon.

I was referring to Rob at GP; I didn't want to name another vendor in your forum:) I didn't realize AltSmoke was a Rob also - haven't ordered from him yet. I get my flavoring from LiquidExpress. I wish more companies in general were like you guys. Might be a different economy now...

I still can't believe the price point for such an "effective and flexible device." (That means I still love it after 4 days!)
Haha Just like anything else in the world you have your positives and negatives. Good guys out there to make a living all the way from crooks who come in to make a quick buck. Either way in order to fully appreciate the sweet, the sour must be tasted first. :)

I wouldn't say that the XL batts are going to waste. They can come in very handy if (god forbid)a problem were to occur with your main vaping unit. It's always good to have a back-up. We even have customer that buy Chameleons in pairs or just plainly multiple times.

Iken,
Yeah, I am rather quiet on the forum. But I read it all the time and I learn so much here. It seems like there is something new everyday...and I have to have it all! 8-o I am looking forward to the vinyls for the laser! I will have to get some of those and a few more lasers when they come in. Thanks again!
Most definitely Glinda! Lol I'm sure with your forum prowess you'll know when they're ready hehe. There is soo much information on here it;s just ridiculous. When I 1st discovered Ecf, I quickly jumped straight into the archives and studied my .... off, for all personal reasonings to know what i was getting myself into! lol The time flies like no other in this forum world. Keep on reading and discovering! :D

Last edited:

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Isaac is one of the best vendors we have on ecf. He has good products, good prices, fast shipping and is always quick to answer our emails. He and Val are extra kind and friendly to their customers. When I need something, checking with them first is a given. They are spoiling us...hehe

we try, we try. :D

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Isaac is one of the best vendors we have on ecf. He has good products, good prices, fast shipping and is always quick to answer our emails. He and Val are extra kind and friendly to their customers. When I need something, checking with them first is a given. They are spoiling us...hehe
... and there is nothing wrong with that. It is the little things that count. Taking and reading the pulse of the community is a mark of a savy vendor and one that will indeed be successful IMHO. It was his demonstrated demeanour in his various videos that convinced me, I wanted to do business with that man. Especially when he laid to rest a dead atty. Man I enjoyed watching that. It was done out of humour, but it had a special touch regardless.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
HEY-I resemble one of those comments! Is that bad?????
LOL You know Mrs Tina, your post made me go back and double check what you were referring to. I realized there was a pretty big typo in response to Jim. Now I'm hoping you werent referring to troubles with your Man's unit!

Awww Apple! We're just a little shop with a big heart, we just do what is the right thing to do for friends and customers.Hehe you see it as spoiled, We see it as standard. :D Thank you Apple. I can honestly say that to have customers/friends like you, is just as wonderful like the way you see us. :thumbs:
... and there is nothing wrong with that. It is the little things that count. Taking and reading the pulse of the community is a mark of a savy vendor and one that will indeed be successful IMHO. It was his demonstrated demeanour in his various videos that convinced me, I wanted to do business with that man. Especially when he laid to rest a dead atty. Man I enjoyed watching that. It was done out of humour, but it had a special touch regardless.
Lol, what can we say? We L♥ve our little friends and when they have done great things and stuck by you through thick and thin they deserve a justified ceremony. It was a sad day, but the best thing we can is remember that 302 as it was, not as it is. :D I have to say, this is the 1st post I read early this morning and it just hit home Switch. Thank you. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Lol, what can we say? We L♥ve our little friends and when they have done great things and stuck by you through thick and thin they deserve a justified ceremony. It was a sad day, but the best thing we can is remember that 302 as it was, not as it is. :D I have to say, this is the 1st post I read early this morning and it just hit home Switch. Thank you. :)
You are welcome! When I awoke this morning my lizard was patiently waiting with a fresh cart of Cash Cap. I wasn't to fussy with the Cash Cap, but that Cash Cap on a stock JoyE atty powered by an AW 750 mAh batt, ummmmm, that's the way to wake up on a Sunday morning. (this comment is like previously discussed comments wrt, attys, batteries etc... finding the right combo, might render some degree of satisfaction to an otherwise "it's OK" juice)

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Awww Apple! We're just a little shop with a big heart, we just do what is the right thing to do for friends and customers.Hehe you see it as spoiled, We see it as standard. :D Thank you Apple. I can honestly say that to have customers/friends like you, is just as wonderful like the way you see us. :thumbs:

I'm sorry, I think the Ikens of IkenVape are just too darn friendly. Its just not the proper way to run a business. Where in business school does it say that customer service should be friendly ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
You are welcome! When I awoke this morning my lizard was patiently waiting with a fresh cart of Cash Cap. I wasn't to fussy with the Cash Cap, but that Cash Cap on a stock JoyE atty powered by an AW 750 mAh batt, ummmmm, that's the way to wake up on a Sunday morning. (this comment is like previously discussed comments wrt, attys, batteries etc... finding the right combo, might render some degree of satisfaction to an otherwise "it's OK" juice)
oooh You should of tried their Original Cash cap, now that stuff was Out of the World! Just pure Bliss then it disappeared, never to be seen again. :cry: I know a person that has a TON of it stocked for her own personal use. You know who you are!. Seeing how Puresmoker is taking liquids into their own hands, who knows? That exquisite flavor may make a return someday. In the mean time, we're going to try to perfect it ourselves. ;)
I'm sorry, I think the Ikens of IkenVape are just too darn friendly. Its just not the proper way to run a business. Where in business school does it say that customer service should be friendly ;)
Aw man, your going to keep getting me into trouble with all this talk! :lol:
You know, my biggest pet peeve is cold hard business. Just hate it. I still test other vendors secretly to test waters and lets just say the wild stories I hear from customers are Not as shocking as they once were. Because I would hear the wildest things and just out of curiosity I would mimic the exact same scenarios and receive the exact same punishments. And that is my motivation on what not to do, cause really the feeling that gets passed on does hurt and it's just not fair how people take advantage of others when there supposed to be there to help. Hehe not over friendly, just doing the right thing by honest opinions and with a warm heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread