Limitless XL by Ijoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
So last thursday i went out and bought that rta mentionned in the title,picked it up since it has both a dual and single coil deck (also had a drop in coil which i've used rather quickly tbh) but since just this weekend i've rewicked 3 times already and i basically get no flavor and probably dry hits galore this thing dosen't wick properly at all no matter how i've tried (putting less and more,fluffing the cotton and all) nothing seems to work.

Also whenever i see the bubbles coming out i sometimes see some dark brownish colored stuff coming out of the wicking holes it looks a bit like rust but it sure aint it (i probably would've tasted something very off if that was the case). Upon inspection there's always nothing wrong that i can see.

Before someone asks the coil i'm using came with the box, it's a .3 0hm clapton i believe at either 2.5 or 3mm jamming about 55 watts in it,and if i lower it below that there's basically no vapor so idk if i should up the wattage or just discard the whole thing simply.

Also about to get an rda (never thought i'd say that one) simply because i got too many wicking issues just today and i basically vaped the whole day on dry hits or something that tasted just like it, not fun at all, so i rather take that time and simply drop a few every puffs instead that way i know i won't get as many dry hits when winter comes.

Pss: i know i'm making all kinds of threads lately but i rather do that than change one every few days because i've got new questions or issues that arise.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know much about that RTA, sorry Qc. I take it this is happening indoors, though? Have you tried rayon yet? I find it vastly superior to cotton in almost every way, including avoiding dry hits and leaking. If you do decide to try it, check out the rayon thread, those folks will fix you right up. I'm pretty sure that someone on that thread will have experience with that RTA.

Sorry you are having a yucky time, I know you were excited for this one. :)

Anna

Reactions: QcVaper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I don't know much about that RTA, sorry Qc. I take it this is happening indoors, though? Have you tried rayon yet? I find it vastly superior to cotton in almost every way, including avoiding dry hits and leaking. If you do decide to try it, check out the rayon thread, those folks will fix you right up. I'm pretty sure that someone on that thread will have experience with that RTA.

Sorry you are having a yucky time, I know you were excited for this one. :)

Anna
I messed with the wet wicks last night and managed to get it wicking properly there's still that weird brownish stuff coming out of the wicking hole but dosen't impact anything. I did however have a massive leak, but only once even went out this morning and 0 dry hits. Who knows maybe i'll get the hang of it, otherwise might get a squonk mod if i find one (mostly looking at regulated since they mostly do what i require)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread